1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. There was five of us, probably around a quarter was left, so they took it with them to have with some jam on for tea.

• Like Like x 1
  2. I do like a doggy bag when leaving the premises.

3. I forgot to mention that a English springer spaniel normally lives there.!:yum

4. Got let off for speeding!

• Like Like x 6
  5. Did you flash your Ducati forum card then or other.

• Funny Funny x 2
  6. Had a trip to Costco in Leeds and spotted these on a shelf. The box was the only one and there was no price anywhere for them. The quality was quite poor compared to some of the models posted on here and besides there was no mutley so walked away! 20230109_130834.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  7. Those Mice don’t half have big families. ;)

• Funny Funny x 2
  8. Streetfarter with the grey mudguard looks hideous…..

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Bought a pair of Doc Martens boots.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Had mine about 9 years :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  11. Still going strong?

12. Were they made for walking?

13. Read that as Dirty Cat Curry, was WTF.

• Funny Funny x 2
  14. Yes still going strong but would like a pair of the vintage looking ones which are made in the UK but very pricey.
    VINTAGE 1460 ANKLE BOOTS
    Or, if you want to go all Skinhead :D then try the OI OI shop Camden market,
    Website

21369D47-A221-48D4-B568-2083FD76095B.jpeg

2D107994-F973-48ED-A237-AD26A4C10F02.jpeg

#84434 Roadtrip, Jan 9, 2023
    Last edited: Jan 9, 2023
    • Like Like x 2
  15. Today I’ve been mostly telling various organisations that I’ve moved house. :)

16. I think I heard a little scream when I let it out this morning. Could have been a kitten :D

• Funny Funny x 2
  17. I don't wear them if its a long day out walking but generally i find them fine, you can get a bit of rubbing on the little toe if so try a bit of sand paper on the inside as its usually a bit of leather on the joint thats doing it.

• Like Like x 2
  18. Linked to a song

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. Booked a trip to Morocco for next month. In the time it took the bloody BA website to sort the flights though, the Riad that it took me about 3 days to decide on, sold their last room, so it’s back to the drawing board.

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  20. I’d have gone for the Made in England ones but my days of ox blood red are well and truly over
    And I simply don’t do black Docs!
    Interesting looking shop.

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information