1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. I’m seething mate.

#84501 bradders, Jan 13, 2023
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 13, 2023
  2. The problem is bradders that most folk have'd to pay in the system over 4/5 plus decades, so they should receive free medical care in my opinion.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Hi Paul have amended your post as it's the lounge
    Pop into speakers corner

4. C’mon! It’s just a simple immature rant! Not a debate about nhs. Isn’t that what the lounge is for?!

5. Splendid, marked down for no rim tape though I’m afraid.:)

Marked up for Storm of Steel though, lads currently reading it then it’s my turn.

• Funny Funny x 2
  6. Finished building a covered area on the side of my workshop to get the ride on mower etc out the weather. Used the frame from the poly tunnel I took down last week.

• Like Like x 2
  7. I've gone from the first pic to the second pic 20221215_135332.jpg 20230109_133452.jpg

• Like Like x 5
  8. “Lounge” is meant to be lighthearted. “Speakers Corner” is where you can be more vocal, for want of a better term.

I don’t think Viv’s amendment lessens the rant any. It still conveys your disgust perfectly well.

• Like Like x 1
  9. What happened bud, been rumbled on having a DR poke his finger up your anus for the 7th time this year? You’re gonna need to find ya thrills elsewhere.

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. What…you can get that on the nhs? I’ve been paying for it!

• Funny Funny x 3
  11. If only. Waited 6 weeks for Dr appt, there is only one I want to speak to, who is actually my named Dr, get tel appt only and 20 min after the allotted time a text to say he can’t make it so a registrar, ie trainee, will call me. The 20 mins of dross with what sounded like a 20yr old girl lecturing me and reading from a script. I wanted him as I trust his advice. I wasn’t given advice. She didn’t even know what the call was about. I haven’t sworn so much in a long time, off the call, obvs, ruined my game of golf, meant I went from David Banner to Hulk for the last 9 holes. It was all I could do not just to tell her to get a grown up to call me… compared to that, a finger up the arse, shit a hand up the arse, would be pleasant.

• Useful Useful x 1
  12. You can. Trust me ;)

• Like Like x 1
  13. It was the deletion I objected to. But I’m over it ;)

• Like Like x 1
  14. bradders can, I’m not registered for a Dr. so for me no I pay privately for a ‘nurse’ to do mine.

15. Can’t really argue with that tbh. DAMHIK.

16. Kinky.

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. Bradders, I agree completely with your statements of the NHS, especially GPS and appointments. I've struggled with my back for 2 years , and have been able to see a gp once, and Sent for an xray. Waited 12 weeks for the results. Absolute disgrace. But ,the treatment my dad received on ice before he died, same NHS, different people was , very comforting. The nurses were absolutely precious. So some do care , just not the ones we need .

• Like Like x 1
  18. It was a frustrated teenage tantrum. To be clear, I am not an advocate of privatising nhs. I have great care first hand. I have had shocking lack of care first hand.

But it’s lack of care generally (that’s as much process as people) and organisation I find infuriating. It’s all well and good when the blame the govt, but they don’t decide how the billions are spent: the civil servants and nhs managers do. It’s disgraceful the managemnet teams haven’t had a resource replenishment plan operating for years: they’ve had the funds.

19. Very nice. Yes, direct drive is awesome! Enjoy.

• Like Like x 2
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information