1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. .....if i did, her consumer unit would probably blow off the wall completely..

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. It's a lovely idea but she and her friend would like it to be in keeping with the other Up & Overs white doors.

3. Not your garage then ? Andy

4. It's a long story, it's mine but i don't want to upset the applecart unnecessary as they put me in there.:)

5. Understood. Andy

• Like Like x 1
  6. Great to see, keep it coming.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  7. 92232711-906C-44C3-9EC1-3E18749A4648.jpeg
    Went to a gig.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  8. @Sam1199 Nice. Enjoy and take care!

We spent 3 weeks in the Western Cape visiting old friends and distant relatives. Beautiful, but very sadly not what it used to be.

• Like Like x 1
  9. I love my e-bikes, they were a lifeline during the lockdown, as I couldn’t get to the gym. The funny thing is, 99% of people seem to think that the bike does everything for you, but in reality you can actually have a much tougher workout if you ride everywhere with it switched off, and just turn it on if you need it.

10. At least the man in front of you didn't have a 1970's afro hairstyle...

• Like Like x 1
  11. I've had my tidy head on today with a top drawer sort out for the better, boy do we keep some shite in our lives.
    20230303_093347[1].jpg 20230303_093413[1].jpg

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  12. Yip. It's countrywide. I quit working for Eskom in '96. It was already clear at that time where things were headed. Sad. It is however not the only thing that is badly broken.
    You are right it's a fabulous country, but 20 years down the road, the reasons for leaving have not changed one bit. :pensive:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. Just unpacked the Clarke instant garage I ordered yesterday ……. all 74kg of it ! Not the best written instructions so a bit of Youtube time to see how it goes together. Andy

• Like Like x 1
  14. I've "installed" a solar security light at the back door so I can see the bins at night when I take stuff out. Also vacuumed downstairs.

Now I'm going to do the square root of eff all :)

#85259 El Toro, Mar 3, 2023
    Last edited: Mar 3, 2023
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Are you still into wall climbing?

Do Not Sell My Personal Information