1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. Chris looks after his staff which means they’ll always go the extra Mile for him.:)

• Like Like x 2
  2. I've heard that his generosity extends to the rats having the Penthouse apartment as their accommodation....

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 2
  3. First time in staying in Tignes 2100 - great ski area. Bit like Courcheval but without the attitude…

• Like Like x 1
  4. I used to stay in Le Lavachet being a cheapskate, Le Lac and Val Claret being a little more expensive.
    It’s great plenty of off piste thats easily accessible. I liked Courcheval but wouldn’t return lots of Russians when I went.

Les Deux Alpes was fairly good but we went as a group of 6 again off piste was good as was the town.

Chamonix is good but I didn’t really like the lack of connectivity between the different areas you were kinda trapped in whichever area you went to in the morning. The off piste isn’t really advisable without a guide as I found to my cost. Falling down a couloir wasn’t a pleasant experience and not something I’d wish to repeat.

Colorado was gets a worthy mention if you fly drive as other than Vail or Aspen they’re not big enough to ski for a week IME.

5. Dodgy sat nav in the Rolls I reckon!

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Where in Ireland are off to ET?

7. The alway surprising Sligo, amongst other places I hear!
    :)

8. Yip, I'm off to Wicklow & Sligo over the Easter weekend. I have a few good routes on great roads. :):motorcycleduc:

9. The WAW is a great road if not a little slow in places, but who wants to rush.
    Coast to coast will be good except for the boring bit around Longford/ Mullingar!
    :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Dublin - Naas - Waterford - Schull - Killarney - Galway- Athlone - Dublin and all twisty roads around the coast (WAW) in between :)

• Like Like x 4
  11. Watched the snow melt once the Sun got to full shine mode, comparatively warm here.

• Like Like x 2
  12. Likewise without the snow.
    If it wasn’t for all the overly used salt I’d take a bike out.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. It’ll piss it down soon enough, lad rode to school after his mid morning come home and raid the fridge. His bike is very much starting to look like a bike used through the Winter.

• Like Like x 2
  14. Cold but sunny day here snow all gone
    Breezy too so out went the washing and it's almost dry

• Like Like x 3
  15. Tried my touring suit on, which didn't go well, so crash diet or new suit.

Think it'll be a new suit :D

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  16. Well i wasn't gonna fit these rear brake replacements today as it's brass monkeys out there, but i'd one side and then snapped the brake cylinder tab off on the other:mad:, as they're a bugger to back off on the adjustment device.
    20230310_140916[1].jpg 20230310_121958[1].jpg

17. :D:( mev-10147995.jpg

You can't beat the washing line for that fresh smell.:upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  18. Bugger!

Nice and shiny though!

19. Have it altered with stretch panel, sometimes Lycra is a blessing.:)

• Funny Funny x 2
    • WTF WTF x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  20. 100% with you, i was on a roll as well, that's life i guess.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information