1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. Decide if I want the heating on when I get up in the morning & adjust the thermostat accordingly. Last few mornings the rads have been kicking it out despite the temperature in the house being fine so I was being roasted, which did make me grumpy (and costing me a fortune in gas... :(). ;)

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. Sounds like a faulty diverter valve alright

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Just waiting to see if the rads kick in again when the evening hot water cycle starts; if not, job done; if they do then it's going to get expensive... :eek:

4. A new mot on LR today with James at JB motorcycles that'd been out for 5 weeks.:eek:
    20230314_105519[1].jpg 20230314_105855[1].jpg

5. Stump grinding for most of this morning as I start to prepare an area of my garden to put the Clarke fabric “garage” I bought to protect my folding camper from the elements when it’s parked up. Knackered now so just chillin’ in my comfy chair. Andy

• Like Like x 1
  6. E3BFAE52-E3A9-452F-9D11-F53E04A3ACA4.jpeg
    Bathrooms beginning to take shape.

• Like Like x 4
  7. At first all i saw was a wall of Chinese writing or do i need a lie down.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. ...saw the writing on the wall too. Had to zoom in to decipher it. :joy:

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. It’ should reveal a tale of space, time and patience, plenty of patience!

• Funny Funny x 3
  10. I'd install four bathrooms last year and i always find them labour intensive compared to kitchens for some odd reason, i guess i don't like tiling & avoid porcelain tiles where possible.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. Aren’t they supposed to go in flat in the corners ?

Asking for a friend :thinkingface:

12. I was at the Doctors this morning at 8am, the best they do for me is next week on tuesday:mad:, i think the grease's running dry on the health machine.

• Agree Agree x 2
  13. underfunding shortages of staff, strikes, it’s an age old complaint, bit like getting old itself !

On that note I hope it’s nothing too serious.

• Like Like x 3
  14. Non-payment from health tourism doesn't help matters, but nothing too serious i hope.

15. Neither does massive non-investment and neglect from our successive governments over years and years, but I digress.

• Agree Agree x 7
  16. It’s easier to point at other people but our voting choices have led us to where we are now, a quick look in the mirror may hold the answer.

• Agree Agree x 2
  17. Just finished assembling a 6mx4m Clarke fabric “garage”. Took two of us about 4 hours, start to finish …….. and it’s HUGE :joy: Swallowed the folding camper and the 2 bike trailer with room to spare. Andy

• Like Like x 1
  18. Celebrated St. Patrick's Day, cheers all.
    20230317_141218~2.jpg

• Like Like x 7
  19. Cheers John

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information