1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. Only you could accidentally buy a jacket , you could hardly press the buy it now button by mistake.

2. Hope Pixie ok.
    I am going to work in a bit .... I think?

Ipswich beer festival on the quay for maritime Ipswich .
    Theres pirates there so I'm going to do some wenching later !
    Ive lost my wench top!!!!!!!!! So il prob be in a t shirt sniff.

Im serving up ale ! :)

3. Oh noes. What happened? :frown:

Ps - I had to go into the office after I had had Daisy serviced. Just got home now :mad:

4. All is possible, muc off in one hand, jacket in othet, walk out of a shop and think why the f did I do this.

5. Just got back from mallory. My son did well on his number two bike and got some respectable times. My mate however had a bad off at craners and is now having an operation on his shoulder and wrist. This left me with the challenge of getting his bike and trailer in the back of the transit along with all my sons gear. It's amazing what you can shoe horn in when you want :upyeah:

6. Coming out of our junction at the bottom of the road and stalled the bike and down we went, broken Indy cover, snapped clutch lever, bent gear lever and a very dented pride! Lucky matt and butch on hand to pick the 7 up and me! All fixed now and birdie is kindly giving me a new lever! Don't want to do that again in a hurry!

7. Hope your mate is alright and has a speedy recovery to race again :frown:

Glad you're ok! Sometime pride hurts more than actually injuring yourself as I learnt when dropping my 125 on many occasions!

8. Isn't craners at Donnington? Spent the afternoon at Mallory - anyone here in any of the groups?

9. That's out of the way now, so you can get on and enjoy your bike. Glad you're ok.

10. Sorting out the damage after my car was broken into in Bournemouth last night.

Insurance Company rubbish. Autoglass could not replace the window until friday! And had no time to do a temporary repair. Autoglaze did temp repair in 10 minutes and are replacing monday....

Police have been brilliant - apart from scaring the wife by phoning at 1220 this morning and only telling her the car had been in an incident so she thought I was dead.....

11. Went to look at a dog at a local rescue centre, a 4yr old staffy cross. The website said it was ok with kids and other dogs but not keen on cats. The reality was, it`s unsure of strangers, doesn`t like dogs it doesn`t know, hates cats and not so keen on birds, rabbits, guinepigs............ My son wants to do the walking duties, so had to say no.

Was a shame because it was a nice looking dog, I feel sorry for it because who would want to/could give it a home with those issues and the associated risks.
    They did say it wasn`t the dog for us, still a pity they weren`t a bit more truthful about the online description.

12. I've had two pedigree staffy's and both were lovely dogs, they were both really loyal and loved people and both were very protective of kids.......but they both really hated cats and other dogs with a passion.

13. Everybody has to have a hobby.

14. They showed us another staffy cross, the complete opposite, really friendly and playful. Would have been ideal but she was about 11 or 12yrs old, felt awful saying no to that one.
    I`m not sure how long they live on average but I`m guessing 11 or 12 is getting on in dog years. I didn`t want my son to get attached to another dog that could potentially only have a couple of years left, I really feel terrible saying that.
    My son used to walk his aunties dog and he was totally gutted when it died last year.

15. my neighbour / role model Paul Joyce completed a 225km iron man challenge in Sweden in just over ten hours today.....the fact an athlete of this standard has already said he will come next along year and cheer me across the finish line is indeed inspirational. If he believes I can do it I sure as hell do. as daft punk would say, harder better faster stronger.

16. Glad you are ok. Bikes can be fixed.

17. Finished preparing the helmet for use..

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

18. This is what you need,
    [​IMG]

A friend tries to re-home them.
    Steve

19. Awww cute :)

20. Awww, hungry now. :smile:

Do Not Sell My Personal Information