1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. i am a bit of an impulse buyer, the last 2 bikes i bought from D.G. normally i am as tight as the proverbial.

2. Exhaust wrap:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Lined up the body work:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Yorkie

3. Had my Macbook breathed on. RAM upgrade to 8Gb but more importantly, out with the wheezing disc and in with a 500Gb SSD Flash disc. Then add in a complete Mavericks preparation (the shop speciality). Thing is spitting fire now - not bad for a 4 year old Mac which isn't even a Macbook Pro.

Also very interesting. Just goes to show, the processor speed is up to the job, even if the graphics card is probably a bit wonky. That should keep the thing ticking along nicely for the next year or two.

Flash discs are the biz. People will soon look at the old technology and die laughing at its slug-like pace.

4. I drove from Houston to San Antonio, then to Dallas. Kennedy should've visited in December, you wouldn't drive with the hood down now. It's freezing, well it's 5 degrees! Brrrrrr
    No chance of being shot today;-)

#8704 Royum, Dec 14, 2013
    Last edited: Dec 14, 2013
  5. Nothing so far...

6. What have I done? Not much but I haven't slept, that's for sure. Nightshift will be interesting tonight :frown:

7. Lack of sleep's a killer, but add that to a throat infection and it's magnified a thousandfold. I'm woken by pain every 30 mins without fail. My whole head is red hot and feels like it's about to burst, and I've not eaten a thing in 3 days, which is making my guts churn over. Happy days:frown:

8. Bad situation, fig. Anti-biotics for you, I reckon. Or Auntie Buttocks - maybe that will make you feel better?

9. Sorry to hear this. GWS. But look on the bright side - you're getting thinner.

10. I've been wrapping christmas presents for the past three hours. And I'm right royally fucked off cos I'm not half way through yet :mad:

11. Got my hair cut. :tongue:

12. Selection of bin liners,sticky label for each one.
    job done

:upyeah:

13. What's with the oil cooler line, are you doing without a cooler?

14. Opened a letter from my old bank saying they don't think they have given me enough back from my PPI refund, they are terribly sorry, and will be sending me a cheque within the next 28 days!!!

WIN!

• Like Like x 1
  15. bank of Nigeria?

16. show off.
    boys have let me down today. a wee rude awakening required.

17. After a pretty dire week I am daydreaming again whilst looking through the BMW Motorrad brochure for 2014.The S1000R looks an absolute steal on paper and the R nineT really looks attractive.The lowish seat height and the flattish tail is something which would be good for me as well.I have put myself down on the dealers list for a look see when they arrive in the showroom.I hasten to add I will also be looking at the new Monster as well.
    Looks like a good selection of bikes will be appearing next year-some to dribble over and some that will sell like hot cakes.

18. Did something finally, changed van mirror and checked all easy stuff for van MOT which is overdue, helped missus power wash the crud from our white cars :rolleyes: And a nice ham and caramelised onion roll. Out for a few shants and a curry tonight with a bunch of Ducati mates

19. Just whilst I build up the rest of the bike, I am locating the cooler in front of the carbs (maybe). The engine was raced like that with out the cooler, but for road use I will put one back on.

Yorkie

Do Not Sell My Personal Information