1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. Really?! ACF you just applied, rode a few times, rinsed and was good as new.

2. Removed a stator from a mates 748, thought it was going to be in a much worse state so now slightly worried that the output was so low!!

3. I am imagining going into one of their stores, asking for various cheeses, and gradually forcing Michael Palin to admit that he doesn't actually have any of them in stock.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Just watching SPOTY..........haven't seen SWMBO on the TV yet. And #2 son thinks he will be given an award for services to 5-a-side football :tongue:

5. Right Santa had better buy me a Fondu set

6. X factors on the other side

7. It's on Sky+. I have to watch SPOTY in case SWMBO is on camera. :smile:

8. potential Erika Roe moment? If not, opportunity lost…...

• Like Like x 1
  9. I never knew you were married to a sports personality, what's her sport?

10. extreme patience :tongue:

• Like Like x 2

11. Extreme ironing…...

• Like Like x 1
  12. Nice day today, no hangover to start with, went shopping with the good lady this morning, took daughters 2 and 3 to National Trusts Wimpole Hall this afternoon. Chinese for tea and beer. family night watching the X factor ! Need more beer now :biggrin:
    I can feel an early night coming on aswell :upyeah:

13. Keeping me in check. She's rubbish at it :smile:

14. performance book reading ( during nookie )

15. unfortunately to to go down you need to go up! But there's nothing worse than filming me huffing and puffing for miles :)

16. I've got as far as making the dough for the gingerbread men. Just couldn't be bothered to finish the job.... Tomorrow!

17. Just got home from picking bike up from Cornerspeed and a stop-off at QB Carbon.

Thanks Neil for the coffee :upyeah:

18. as you may have noticed, f all.

19. Congratulating myself on managing to eat something (a scrambled egg), first food in 5 days. Strange thing is I don't feel hungry at all. But I'm still badly dehydrated. Seriously folks, this throat infection is highly contagious and proper nasty, if you start to get a bit of a sore throat, get straight to the docs, cos this one will ruin your xmas. Still haven't got my hearing back:frown:

Do Not Sell My Personal Information