1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. more running.......

2. Chill out dude, don't you know they invented the engine over a century ago, so there's no need for shanks's pony any more.

People call me fat, but it's not true. I'm just evolving faster...:wink:

3. :-O for the puppy!!

:)

4. Wish we still had our huskamute puppies, would have posted pics on here to make you go aww even more. Next time we have a litter we will post on here and then you an get your wallets or purses open so I can kit out my (soon to arrive) mancave!!!

5. Lol my friend has one they make me a little nervous
    We need a puppies thread
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1345366751.183122.jpg

My two last year

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1345366751.183122.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  6. Waiting for pixie 1276 with a clutch leaver in my pocket. t the Yorkshire Bridge Bamford.
    Steve

7. Why do they make you nervous? They're as soft as s@@t, love humans, but crap guard dogs as they don't bark!!

• Like Like x 1
  8. The eyes something intimidating in them :-/

9. Ah, that'll be the occasional flash of red that you sometimes get!

10. 30 min run, 35 sit ups 25 leg raises and 25 press ups. :smile:

11. Tomorrow is rest day, then the running gets more intense on Tuesday. will start hitting the pool this week, too.

12. You're wearing me out, man:tongue:

13. Done the same myself with SPS landed with the bike on top of me. If it hadn't been for some passers by I don't think I'd have been able to have got the bike off me.

Totaly my fault as I hadn't let the engine warm up properly.

Glad your ok though and the bikes easily fixable

14. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1345379809.756064.jpg little puppies
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1345379837.082041.jpg bigger puppies
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1345379864.311258.jpg dad

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1345379809.756064.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1345379837.082041.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1345379864.311258.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  15. The above pics are from the litter we had in December.

16. ok clutch lever picked up (cheers birdie top bloke) ...............now fitted , pixie's bike now back to normal .....bet i fackin drop mine again now .................................

• Like Like x 1
  17. Doing research on how to fit a 1098 engine in a 999 chasis. Looks like the airbox is the main head ache

18. Well first off I put up a kiddies cot so my baby grandson has somewhere to sleep this friday night. Then I went out for a couple of hours with Daisy and had some fun on the twisties.

Came home and then jet washed the decking and path to the side of the house as we'd had the wall down to the stream at the bottom of the garden rebuilt this week and it was covered in cement/crap etc. Then I jet washed next doors drive too. Cos I'm good like that.

Then I put Daisy away, put my kit away, had a shower and now I'm lazing on the sofa on my iPad, posting on here whilst watching Friends on the Comedy Channel waiting for the MotoGP to start :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information