1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. good that baileys and brandy init.

• Like Like x 1
  2. I prefer brandy and Lovage but not bought any - it can be tricky to find :mad:

3. was supposed to be picking up the 1098 from moto rapido but chickened out, it was p*ssing it down like Bradders said

now drinking beer :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  4. and theres no room at the drinks cabinet either

• Like Like x 1
  5. alkys :smile:

6. I didn't think we'd met

7. you can just tell sometimes. :tongue:

8. Did some wassailing

“Here’s to thee, old apple-tree,
    Whence thou may’st bud, and whence thou may’st blow,
    And whence thou may’st bear apples enow
    Hats full! caps full!
    Bushel-bushel-sacks full,
    And my pockets full, too, huzza!”

Then stood in afield for 4hours in the rain drinking cider

i may be asleep before strictly comes on

• Like Like x 2
  9. Maybe that's why our two apple trees only produced one apple between them last year - failed to wassail!

We do have a bottle of the other half's boss's village cider co-operative product in the fridge ... perhaps that's a plan for tomorrow.

Don't fancy it now as (a) it's still pouring with rain and (b) I had a (hideously expensive) Duvel at the bar at Waterloo station on the way back from visiting my sister, her husband and their new baby this afternoon, and given what a lightweight I am, and how full of curry I am after a large lunch, mixing cider and beer now would not be a good move.

10. Couldn't believe the news when David Coleman's death was announced

lab.jpg

lab.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  11. [​IMG]

Bought and wrapped everything.. :)

• Like Like x 1
  12. Read this mate.

13. Thx, would explain why 2 months of riding in snow and winter on my chromed-up beemer with spoke wheels I just washed it all away. One ride with this shit and left in garage for 3 weeks not washed and looks like its been in the sea

14. Don't forget though, that you'll still have to reapply ACF50 if you wash the bike. The idea is just to hose the shit off, then give it a good clean once the good weather returns. If you wash your bike properly you'll have to reapply the protectant each time.

15. So in 36 days your Multi is going to be a pile of rusty flakes held together with a cable ties

Unlucky, I'll give you £50 for it mate

16. I'll give you £51 :upyeah:

17. which worked perfectly with ACF. On the list for when I'm near a bike shop next

18. When I went in there today, someone had written Morrisons across the bars...

19. Got the tree up and decorated. Early for me usually done Christmas Eve. Feeling quite festive now. May wrap a few pressies tomorrow.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information