1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. Well, round two consisted of lots of chocolates, a nice T shirt, socks and pants and..................an hours session round Manchester Velodrome with Sir Chris Hoy apparently :eek:

I'll now have to start using my push bike to get some kind of fitness levels up!

2. Merry Christmas everyone...we had a great evening dinner last night at a place called the Mandarin...it was an all you can eat sea food buffet, I ended up with with 4 plates of lobster & crab legs lol!
    [​IMG]
    For Christmas I got a really nice wine bottle opener & a trip to Cuba that starts tomorrow...it's snowing out here today & the temperature is -15 right now so it will be nice to sit in the sun for a few days!
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  3. Strong fresh coffee...presents...food n bucks fizz...shower...beer....food...wine...food...beer...food...comfy running pants

now for a bit more beer and food...

4. edited for what it really is.... You can claim the moral high ground-fitness my arshavin-but we know the truth....
    :upyeah:

5. Have fun in Cuba! We are going back there in 2014, the little island of Cayo Largo, of the south coast, but the Cuban people are wonderful, they are so happy with their lot and welcomed us as though we'd been going every year! Have a mojito or two for me!

6. Aye, get to Cuba before it changes. Lovely place!

7. Prepared lunch.
    Ate lunch.
    Cleared up after lunch.
    Prepared dinner.
    Ate dinner.
    Cleared up after dinner.
    Farted.
    Scratched bollocks.

Started planning for next years joyous celebrations.

8. Ate too much, drank enough and now chilling with the last of the JD ! Reflecting on the day and it was a big success ! Wife thinks I 'm drunk but I'm just happy. Great family with good decent kids and I am happy with my lot.
    Merry Christmas :smile:

9. Got up
    Three mile walk with dogs
    Scoffed a tin of cheese footballs
    Necked 1/4 bottle of cheap vodka and Irn bru. Had dinner. Drunk the rest of the vodka. Belched at everyone I phoned then fell asleep in a pool of my own vomit and bodily fluids.
    A successful day I reckon.
    Got a lovely text from my daughter with photos of grand kids. Nout from my son because the police have his phone after getting nicked for possession with intent to supply!
    Crack ! 20 grams. ! Now that carries 7 to life believe it or not,
    What a tosser. Happy Christmas and new year my ass. And my 14yr old grandson run up 500 quid bill on iTunes in app purchases . Hence the lovely text from my daughter .
    Oh what deep joy this time of year can bring.
    The falling asleep in fluid was artistic licence by the way.
    Ho Ho Ho

10. [​IMG]

On finding out it was a Dyson, SWMBO was disappointed with her Xmas present...:frown:

• Like Like x 6
  11. No luck. Mate

12. I have to say, that is genius. I'll have to look to buy someone a vacuum cleaner next year just for the comedic value of the wrapping. :tongue:

13. 3 mile walk and now to get new power washer out and test it on my car ;-)

14. Looks to me like that's been wrapped with sausage meat. :tongue:

• Like Like x 1
  15. P1010084.jpg sS
    Spent some quality time with my daughter this morning making these miniature Panettone.Not very pretty but very yummy.
    House now very quiet as daughter and partner have gone.Think I will eat another one.:upyeah:

P1010084.jpg

#9035 mervyn, Dec 26, 2013
    Last edited: Dec 26, 2013
    • Like Like x 1
  16. Dipped my toes in the water at Portland harbour, pretty chilly...

17. Power washer used...and a fair number of beers a d copius buffet food consumed. Wont be in my riding kit at this rate...

18. Managed to leave all the sitting around and over indulgence for an hour and a half and got out for a ride this afternoon, lovely sunny afternoon but very cold, tried out my new merino wool base layers, (leggings and long sleeve vest) was warm as toast, two neck tubes also seem to make a big difference.

Rode aimlessly around South Oxfordshire for about 35 miles, stopped at a packed Costa in Abingdon for a quick coffee and then back home to play Fifa 14 with the youngest, needless to say he thrashed me! not a bad day!

19. It was more than your toes

[​IMG]

20. managed to fit the bulk of the 57mm termi.
    just rear lights and footpeg to sort.

remarkably good fitting with MM to spare around swing arm !!!

its a bit tight around the ol' grey swinger innit !!

#9040 Phill, Dec 26, 2013
    Last edited: Dec 27, 2013
Do Not Sell My Personal Information