1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. ..would love to have turned up in a clapped out old beetle.

• Funny Funny x 5
  2. These guys parked up near my house so I went for a chat. Turns out the one with the trailer had a puncture but they didn’t have the 19mm socket needed to replace the wheel. I obliged and a few minutes later they were on their way. They are a friendly bunch. IMG_4464.jpeg IMG_4465.jpeg IMG_4466.jpeg IMG_4467.jpeg IMG_4468.jpeg IMG_4469.jpeg IMG_4470.jpeg

• Like Like x 5
  3. 20240718_140936[1].jpg 20240718_145205[1].jpg 20240718_140955[1].jpg I'd to collect some ebay goods from a really nice chap in that rather delightful Loxwood location / property yesterday for my father. The treat afterwards was to take a gander through that motorbike Church's Performance showroom and have a pint or two in the neighouring pub but they couldn't accommodate my very long trailer & L.R ( so apologies @Sev as you're only up the road from there........next time! ) so down to the other one with the canel trips at the rear of the building.
    Spoke with a couple no-nonsense old school bikers for brief period with the above machine...........£6.80 for a pint.:sob:

• Like Like x 3
  4. Read the breaking news
    Television channels, airports and banks around the world have been knocked offline in a massive outage causing Windows computers to suddenly shut down.
    A professional was heard to say ‘something super weird is going on’ !

I was trying to buy a box of beer as a delivered gift for a friends birthday but couldn’t get past PayPal security. First world problems!

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. I'm installing new cam belts on my old trusty ST2.
    Since I have the MTS950S as a touring locomotive, I've removed all touring related stuff from the ST2, to use it more as a sporty bike. Also installed the carbon fiber silencers, all to keep the neighbours alert! :) IMG20240718161112_BURST001.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  6. Finished work early. Now at Brands for BSB for the weekend with mates.

PXL_20240719_151259549.jpg

PXL_20240719_163436297.jpg

• Like Like x 10
    • Love You Love You x 1
  7. We've been to Tynemouth and had a fish and chip lunch, a wander on the coast then a pint on the way home. Bliss.

• Like Like x 5
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Agreed about the van and the beer.

Wonder if the beer is bitter or sour???

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. Shite I’d say

• Funny Funny x 3
  10. Had a wee blast on the old bird this morning.
    When did groups of 30 cyclists riding three abreast and not letting cars pass become a thing?
    Must have ragged it past at least four or five groups of them this morning.
    Absolutely shite behaviour.

• Agree Agree x 2
  11. Have you been on Mars for the last 5 years? Ever since Doris changed the highway code its been like this on all B roads in the countryside at the weekends.

• Agree Agree x 1

12. Yeh they’re a disease as are the idiots who don’t know how to drive round them safely.
    I just hadn’t seen so many large groups before blatantly holding up traffic with no regard (or consequence) for anyone else whatsoever.
    Number one rule of being a lycra nonce I suppose. God forbid you point it out to them though lol.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. Took the dB killers out of my 996S and "forgot" to put in my earplugs...
    went for a ride.. I had an Acoustic Orgasm around 9000 rpm

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Love You Love You x 1
  14. ...eargasm... ?

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  15. Been up to see my new grandbabby :)

IMG-20240720-WA0006.jpg

• Like Like x 3
    • Love You Love You x 3

16. I always make a point to go via the Waltham abbey tunnel on the m25 when I’m out and about if I can. Not exactly the alps but it’s a good 500 metres of pure Termi Mozart coming out of your pipes if you time it right . Baffles out, obviously.

• Like Like x 3
  17. Awwww congratulations so precious :)

• Agree Agree x 2
  18. image.jpg At a Speedway experience day for my Son, after it was postponed 2 weeks ago.

63B33ED2-CF55-4239-8BE8-654B43539FC6.jpeg

Flattrack practice on the next oval too.

• Like Like x 7
  19. Which track? I tried it at Mildenhall in the dim and distant pass, just realised I need to add my performance there to the Where Have You Crashed thread…

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information