1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. Drive for show. Putt for dough. Never a truer phrase.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. IMG_6669.jpeg Eventually got my door finished & hung. Just need to fit the knocker (drying from a fresh coat of black paint) and sort the floor behind as I lifted all the tiles .

• Like Like x 12
  3. Just booked the car in for a service when I get back from my holiday :)

4. Took the Shitroen C1 for its MOT. Passed again. No advisories. 97000 miles into it now and 13 years old. Cheap motoring rules :punch:

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Great job looks nice

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Trying to style it out with a 16 yo… was never going to end well! IMG_8707.png

• Like Like x 5
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. It’s nonsense if it takes you 6 to get to the hole…

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Don’t take it too literally. Short game (100 meters out and inwards) is where most scores are made or lost.

• Agree Agree x 3
  9. That’s not putting ;) the saying of often used but tee shot is core to scoring well, whether accuracy or distance.

I play with a guy off 22 that regularly takes less putts than me (not my strongest point) and it’s often because his chipping game is a single handicap level where the rest of his game is a 25 hc

10. Got the lawn mower out before the impending thunderstorm hits later this evening. If the weather forecast for the weekend is accurate, I'm staying indoors with chilled beer. Andy

11. Lovely job... for the rotten bottom door frames pick the bad stuff out, treat with Rustins wood hardener & fill with Isopon P.38 body filler. Not that I'm a man who likes a bodge job... ahem : unamused:

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  12. I feel really good today as i have done my bit and paid £335 road tax on a small van :beer::party::party:

• Funny Funny x 2
    • WTF WTF x 1
  13. Met up with our football crowd for a few beers and a Turkish before moving on to Wembley for an evening of Bruuuuuce!!

• Like Like x 2
  14. Had a mole removed from my neck, the doc said be about 3 stitches . He put bloody 7 in! Necks feels a bit sore and tender . Got to back next wednesday to have them out .

• Love You Love You x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  15. The last couple of days i'm signed in trying to post but keep getting thrown out of the forum for some odd reason, anyone else having this problem.? or just unique to me.?

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. Phone, tablet, lap top or PC ? Andy

17. P.C, i just washed and wiped a rear wheel for a new tyre a few minutes ago and it did it again.

18. Mmm, try clearing your browser history and cookie cache then re boot. Andy

19. Have you ticked the stay signed in box

20. Since day one back in 2017 i haven't ever ticked that box.

• Agree Agree x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information