1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. Dream blown: older i get more I like to grab hold of :wink:

• Like Like x 1
  2. The local gentry went hunting for the first time, and was told to "lie back when jumping a bigger fence....."

hunting.jpg

hunting.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  3. Talisker Storm here - my Xmas bottle.

Still got a cold, so had to cancel the friends who were due over.
    I did write two letters of commiseration to a very old friend and his mother. Just heard friend's father died hiking in the Sierras aged 78. Sad, but a good way to go. He was good to me when I was growing up.

4. An hour's grace, and still no pics...:mad:

5. glidd took that photo off my facebook, they have a facebook page redmaxspeedshop.com, ta kev

6. So far today I have necked a pint of water and two paracetomol. It's not working yet :frown:

7. Try six paracetamol and a bacon sarnie, you'll be chipper in no time:upyeah:

8. The thought of bacon isn't really appealing at the moment. :frown:

9. What are you? Gay?:mad:

10. Seemingly so :frown:

11. Changed the 749 oil and filter.

12. Just had some breakfast and have booked me and my chums onto our flight to Geneva in 3 weeks time. I'm feeling a tad better now.

13. Must be a bad cold to hit it with the 'Storm'. Using lighter medicine of Balvenie Caribbean Cask' here.

shame about you friend but I am sure that your penning of a well worded letter will be well received. Nothing to beat the time and effort of proper 'old fashioned' correspondence in the right circumstance. Nice one.

14. Got home to find the item I purchased online in the 30th arrived on the 31st! Awesome service. Nothing fancy, just a compression top, but a lifesaver when watching ice hockey, as for some reason it gets bloody cold standing next to a giant ice cube!

I hate layering, but compression gear is so thin it's an extra layer of warmth without the bulky feeling of a t shirt under a hoodie.

15. Yes, I actually wrote one on airmail paper with a fountain pen for a sort of nostalgia vibe.

I also discovered that I have a large quantity of postcards, and have decided that I shall randomly send them to friends at a rate of one a week in 2014 with a letter or note. After all, everyone's letter boxes are now so dull and email and FB are so.... 2013.

• Like Like x 1
  16. INCOME Tax returns.....Doh

17. Sod you lot, I went back down the pub:upyeah:

18. you have my sympathy-I used to put mine off to the point where my accountant would go bonkers.:rolleyes:

19. Don't do that any more!!
    £100 fine for being 1minute late, then £10 per day for the next 90 days..then it goes up.
    Even if you don't owe them a penny.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information