1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. What’s been going on with the neighbours?

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. The gypsies that we have been having trouble with, well we are still having big problems and yesterday they called the police and said I’d shot someone as you can imagine they sent everything they had to arrest me. It was hell.

3. Sorry to hear that.
    The police will understand that they were wasting their time with false accusations, assuming you didn’t actually shoot someone?
    They won’t be able to pull that stunt anytime soon, however it must be worrying that the mention of a gun is now being thrown into the mix.
    Good luck.

• Like Like x 1
  4. You wanna borrow one?

They arrested you once, and found out it was lies, you think they will arrest you again? :D
    20231230_153126.jpg

• Like Like x 2
    • WTF WTF x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Over to Herm for a staff day out - (on Friday actually).

A bit of a lumpy crossing on the Trident - lunch and drinky-poos. Walk in the wind and the rain. Then back fro dinner !

Good day.

upload_2024-9-30_20-0-51.png

• Like Like x 2
  6. Of course I didn’t, one of their lackeys had a cut on his head apparently and guess what he was strimming with no ppe on minutes earlier, doesn’t take a genius to work out what happened. my solicitor couldn’t believe they held me so long over hearsay. Within an hour of me being dropped home by the police the neighbours were back out destroying our property again.
    My wife had all three dogs in with her last night because she felt afraid on her own last night

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  7. I’m not sure that will make things better but it’s a kind offer :upyeah:

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. Now ya tell me!

9. Bloody hell, sorry to hear that. I hope it gets sorted very soon, as this can’t go on.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information