1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. And on a less bah & humbug tone I went on a lovely and rather jolly biff on the Darmah on a crisp & sunny autumnal morning to the Cassic Motor Hub.... eee she's running real well at the moment.

Photos in the random photo thread.

• Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  2. I assume you don't valet cars for a living, Chris?! :D:p

3. that's a friend's car. :upyeah:

4. Careful. Like most insufferably self-important people, she is incredibly sensitive to criticism, real or imagined. She's made umpteen complaints about fellow barristers to our regulatory body for making disobliging remarks about her online (all of which were dismissed out of hand) and last year she made a huge song and dance about someone warning her not to walk on the grass at Cambridge Uni. Naturally, despite it being a well-intentioned remark by someone who had the temerity not to recognise her, the victimhood got cranked up to 11, there was much wailing and gnashing of teeth and she publicly rended her garments on Twitter about male entitlement and fighting the pATriArcHY and all that malarky.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...t-male-entitlement-shouting-college-lawn.html

Do Not Sell My Personal Information