So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. I do know he had a Pampa on eBay fairly recently as he has bought 2 Betas to update his fleet.

He’s a very capable hands on kinda bloke, he stripped and rebuilt a Lancia Fulvia right down to its shell.
    He’s a bit of a Laverda fan too.
    His house is a bit of a struggle to find as you lose your phone signal along the lane he lives on.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  2. Picked up some Colchicine, in the hopes that’ll zap the gout in time for our holiday on Saturday.

• Like Like x 1
    • Love You Love You x 1
  3. Had a letter recorded delivery from iopc to say they are investigating and also a phone call from them asking about the events that have gone on and the local councillor called as well! He couldn’t really help with the police side of things but he was helpful in pointing us in the right direction of getting proof of ownership of our hedge and ins and outs of the rat’s planning application.
    Paid for our copy of the Land registry and guess what?…….we own the boundary all around our property! What a shock, still doesn’t have any measurements on it though.
    I’ve also emailed highways .

• Like Like x 9
    • Useful Useful x 1
  4. A good start, very productive.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  5. that is great news, as said, it's a good start.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Amazing what can happen when you email the Chief Constable. I’m not holding my breath I still think it’s a box ticking exercise but we will see

#92066 Zeus, Oct 10, 2024
    Last edited: Oct 10, 2024
    • Like Like x 2
    • Lock Thread Lock Thread x 1
  7. In all the detective novels I read, playing golf with the Chief Constable is a guaranteed way to get things sorted! Good luck...

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  8. I've been given a crime number by the boys in blue regarding an assault on me yesterday by another motorist, what tossers walking the planet these days..............

• WTF WTF x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
  9. Another visit to London village and specifically the Embassy of Japan, picked up Sons passport after they had processed his successful application and paid the £17.

• Like Like x 4
    • Love You Love You x 1
  10. Hope you’re ok?

• Agree Agree x 3
  11. Anthony, thank you for asking, just a dead leg yesterday and today from steel toe capped boots that he was wearing, video call from the Bow street runners tomorrow.

• Like Like x 3
  12. Bloody hell, what happened?

13. Watching the northern lights here
    IMG_0958.jpeg

• Like Like x 6
  14. IMG_0979.jpeg

• Like Like x 5
  15. IMG_0935.jpeg

• Like Like x 6
  16. Much better by you than by us then, we only got the faintest purple streaks.

• Like Like x 1
  17. I think perhaps one of Starmer's early prison releases didn't get the memo..............

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  18. Just received an officially headed letter from our MP, she is taking on our plea for help and has contacted the various agencies involved to get some answers. I take back calling her useless , maybe the damehood she has just received has given her a kick up the arse :joy:

• Like Like x 10
  19. I’ve found local MP’s consistently useful especially when dealing with matters concerning the council. They carry authority over lesser political beings and are happy to use it.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information