1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. 11 mile walk in the Cheviot Hills. It was bloody windy up there, literally stopped me in my tracks a couple of times! Definately blew the cobwebs away.

2. Do you ever get the impression you should have took your bike on holiday instead of your walking boots..?

3. Believe me Fig, where I have been, the walking boots were the right decision.

I'm taking the bike on holiday later this year, hopefully when the weather is more suitable.

4. Had to actually work today. Not happy.

And tomorrow:mad:

5. I can recommend the D911 between Rodez and Millau - 130mph knee-down there:upyeah:

• Like Like x 2
  6. I'm in tomorrow as well, also not happy

7. Took the dog for a long walk early, just light. blue skies and drying roads, lovely. got home and literally in the time it took me to hose off the dog and dry her the rain came down accompanied by high winds!
    Over to Dunelm mill for bedding, cracking sale so did really well.
    picked up ribs for dinner, went on line top book Hobbit tickets, no two seats together and those were right at the front. Oh well another night maybe.
    Now trying to motivate myself to go to the gym. I've made myself go every other day over Christmas but struggling this evening. Not a New Years resolution I am a gym regular but maybe only twice or three times a week.

8. I'm sure I rode down this road does it run along side a river

9. Fitted both cigarette style socket and hella type socket to my multistrada , 1 on each side in the facia panel behind clocks
    very pleased

10. Up early to give AirConTechnical access to my Mancave, busied myself setting-up a new TV and then started prepping my bike in the cosy warm for Almeria

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  11. Dunno, I was too busy crapping myself to notice...

12. We were installing twin heat pump system to Dave's very impressive man cave(s). After a 312 mile round trip I'm knackered. The weather was impressive with hail, horizontal rain, wind and 30 minutes of sunshine. Lovely countryside where he lives, looks like the lake district at the moment.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Caught another mouse in the garage. While I really don't like killing them this was a textbook clean kill, the trap got him side on, straight across the neck behind the skull. It must have been pretty much instant as he was still biting the piece of snickers bar in the trap.

I don't enjoy it, but pest control is sadly necessary. Humane traps won't work in my situation as it can be a week between visits to the garage so trapping a live mouse for it to then slowly starve to death isn't humane at all.

14. decided to stay shut today. nice out side thinking of bying back my old aprilia, or do i get a trail bike, dont mind going out this time of year just not big on cleaning every time i get off.

#9216 philoldsmobile, Jan 4, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 4, 2014
  17. I've fitted my snowboard bindings to my new snowboard, packed my board bag with all my kit and sorted out my rucksack. All that is left to do there is sort out my evening clothes.

Then about 30 mins ago I got word that one of my mates that lives/works in Doha is now going to come along (having finally got the pink slip from his wife) so I have had to make sure that we can make room for him in the Chalet we are staying in and that he has all the relevant details to meet the flights from LBA and LGW so he can transfer with the rest of the group.

It's gonna be a mad one! :upyeah:

18. Sounds good-hope you have a great time:upyeah:

19. We don't go for a couple of weeks but I like to be prepared :tongue:

20. Edited for you :upyeah:

• Like Like x 2
Do Not Sell My Personal Information