1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. My sympathies for the sad death of a family member. Andy

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  2. Thinking of you all at this sad time

• Love You Love You x 1
  3. Condolences to you and yours. RIP.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  4. My condolences to you and the family for your loss. Thinking of you.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  5. Condolences, sorry for your loss.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  6. A ride to Finchingfield, with some friends this morning.
    Fitted a facebay bargain topbox this afternoon.
    Now catching up with the Moto GP races

PXL_20241027_094919568.jpg

PXL_20241027_094925484.jpg

PXL_20241027_094932895.jpg

PXL_20241027_150954901.jpg

• Like Like x 5
  7. Went to a Porsche meet today. Was feeling good about myself, then this guy turned up…..

IMG_0855.jpeg

Joking aside, he was a really interesting bloke, we were chatting for about an hour or so. Never judge a book by the cover, is all I’ll say.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Watched one of the most inept refereeing performances it's been my misfortune to suffer.

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. Started fitting a discreet reversing camera to the van, didn't start too well, stabbing my finger with a small pick :mad:

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. Had a call this morning from an old business acquaintance asking if I'd be interested in doing some business plan/consultancy work. Arranged to meet tomorrow evening for dinner to discuss the ins and outs of it further.

Went for lunch in Blyth by the harbour. Twas lovely.

• Like Like x 3
  11. Not today but yesterday.

Took Son to the Champions Flat Track School for the first race of the season, he finished 3rd on the day after around 6 races both on the Oval and the TT track.

Pity he won’t be in a position to contest all rounds as he leaves for Japan just after the third round.

https://flattrackschool.co.uk/
    Today for me was a quick nip out to Wimpy for a Quarterpounder with fries.

DA70CFDE-52D4-46D8-A6B8-A63B360E1C68.jpeg

• Like Like x 5
  12. Phew at least auto correct didn’t intervene.:D

• Funny Funny x 6
  13. Caught out by the ongoing effects of getting older, managed to break 2 teeth over the weekend :( It’s hardly surprising, both rear molars have been heavily filled for many years and I’m a “grinder”. My dentist has agreed to stabilise the teeth with another filling for now but a final solution needs to be costed :scream: Andy

• Love You Love You x 1
  14. Got the call - bought a watch. Sorry if that seems a bit shallow :D

Put my name down for one over 2 years ago, at the height of the Rolex watch mania. Waited a year and then cancelled and bought an Omega. Now the hype seems to be over so tried again and waited about 6 weeks this time.

Nice little no-fuss watch. Happy days.;)

upload_2024-10-28_14-54-12.png

Do Not Sell My Personal Information