1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. Gym, measure up, food, town, some rubber gloves and masking tape...so theres my evening sorted ;-)

now trying to get my apple tv working properly again :rolleyes: Anyone know an easy jailbreak (that the phrase?!) so I can get it to play iplayer etc

2. Cut a couple of T-Shirts up, got the chain cleaner out and cleaned the chain and sprockets on the 1098s.

3. Started and ran the CBR up to temperature.

4. Spin out to see floods

[​IMG]

Garage tidy

Visit to mums

Pork roasting in oven with braised red cabbage

• Like Like x 3
  5. Ooh, I wish I could take a good photo:frown:

6. Rubbing, repairing and painting primer to see how the tank repair looks. Rewarded myself with my fav thing...lockwiring :upyeah:

7. Been north to see my olds and now laid on the sofa suffering from a horrific gum boil. I'm in agony :frown:

8. Gargle with salt, ya gheyer:mad:

9. Good idea young padawan :smile:

10. In warm water diluted ,,,,, not neat

If all else fails gargle with brandy

11. that's what I did

12. Right everybody . Do not search gum boil images. You will not sleep you might be sick. Or both. I'd forgotten about them. I think I had one when I was a kid.
    Had a boil up my nose a couple of years back . If it feels like that did you have my deepest sympathy .

13. Just for fun, gargle with salt, then swallow it.

Make sure the toilet's free first...

14. I am making a mushroom risotto for my sister and her b/f who are turning up later.

I like risotto: it's tasty, you can put almost anything in it, only requires one large pot and I find the endless stirring pleasantly relaxing.

Plus it's an excuse to open the last bottle of the Christmas crate of Gavi - my favourite Italian white wine.

Cheers!
    Dom

• Like Like x 1
  15. Yeah, love a risotto, me. 'Specially fishy ones:upyeah:

16. I've written more stuff on my blog in the last 24 hours than in the whole of 2013. I blame this forum for having distracted me.
    Went for a longish walk, some of it in the dark.
    Turned the final lime I had into a margarita, and made a Tanqueray martini for me.
    Been eyeing all sorts of interesting cocktails. Cocktails are underrated.

17. Popped into London today with the family, not too busy in from Oxford in just over an hour and managed to park opposite the Ritz on a single yellow line FOC all day, you can't do that in Oxford!

Bit of shopping in Oxford Street and home by tea time, very pleasant day.

#9257 Carlos Fandango, Jan 5, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 5, 2014
    • Like Like x 1
  18. Watched the rugby. Bath v Leicester, oh well a draw against Leicester at Leicester is almost a win :frown:
    All decorations down, sitting room seems to have doubled in size!!

19. Went out on the Multi for an hour this morning, 'twas a bit tatters !
    repaired the leaking garden tap (put a new one on, I hate plumbing !)
    took the last of the decs down, took my son out for an hour and a halfs driving lesson, had the last family meal together before no.1 daughter goes back to uni tomorrow. Drunk a few beers, watched a bit of Tv tonight now off to bed after a shower.
    fitted a lot in today and a bet I won't get laid cos that would make it perfect :upyeah:
    well fingers crossed :smile:

20. Did nothing much today, and short of my cute single housemate bursting in and demanding I service her (sadly rather unlikely) I won't be getting laid either...

Do Not Sell My Personal Information