1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. Ooh Miss Jones, sounds like a scene out of "Rising Damp" are you not a bit old for a "housemate" or is that a euphemism?

2. As a single person a shared house is by far my best option, as I don't think I could survive living alone. I'm not that old - i'm 35

I live with five other people, ranging from 24 - 36. As we are all professional (two teachers, three in I.T. and I'm an account manager it's actually a quiet restrained (ish) household. Mind you, the cute female teachers do like the odd drunken party!

#9263 philoldsmobile, Jan 6, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 6, 2014
  3. Well Not the perfect day :frown:
    I'd probably stand more chance with your female teacher housemates at the mo :upyeah:
    i have been married 22 years though !

4. I think we need to see these cute female teachers in order to form a valid opinion. Get to it Phil...

5. Young (female) teachers know how to party that's for sure :wink:

6. So far, since 2.25am, I have been suffering with a sore mouth. A call to the dentist will be made shortly.

7. Dont envy you chum worse than a sore thum

8. I'm being a brave soldier :frown:

9. Awww bless :)

10. 1st day back at work. Been here 1.5hrs so far and managed to do 1 graph.

11. don't overdo it now.

12. waiting for the Newcastle lot to come down so I can handover my job - this is according to them going to take three days

I hope they understand English

13. just give em your name rank and number, pike!!

• Like Like x 1
  14. This sounds uncannily like The Office where they amalgamated the Swindon and Slough branches. Cringeingly hilarious.

15. Dropped my bike off at Ducati Coventry for Almeria, and then drove up to Leeds for a few days on business.

[​IMG]

16. The pub next door (the one in the pic) does the hottest curry I have ever tasted. And not in a good way:frown:

#9277 figaro, Jan 6, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 6, 2014
  17. Talking of curries, I've still not got the hang of using bird's eye chillies. One day they're a bit lame, the next they blow your bloody head off. Tonight's thai green curry was the latter:eek:

Nurse!

18. I was in the office at 7.15am. I managed to get an appointment at the dentists for 8.30am. Was back in the office for 9.15am and went straight into a meeting which didn't end till 5.30pm.

I came home and have been working on stuff ever since. I might get finished by 9pm :rolleyes:

19. Liver and kidney in a mustard, sage and onion sauce.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information