1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. First thing this morning I have cleaned a load of exploding guacomole from the kitchen cabinets (dont ask), then I cleaned the kitchen floor after an exploding plant fell off the window sill (again don't ask).

I have just watched a film called the Crash Reel about the snowboarder Kevin Pearce and his rehabilitation from his crash and brain injury. Fantastically moving film. Watch it if you can. I wil defy you not to be moved by it.

2. Looked out of window to decide wether to put leathers or building scruffs on, building scruffs it is then :frown:

3. Got up at 7am to meet up with mate and his bro 10 miles away for breakfast at 8am, got to cafe on time ordered tea and held off on brekkie till 8:15, checked facebook and saw mates had polished off a bottle of gentleman Jack only 4 hrs earlier because they posted it, rang them no answer so ordered brekkie, sat there looking at empty cafe and went home. You owe me one you drunken bastards and I hope your heads hurt

• Like Like x 1
  4. Just packed for my snowboarding trip. Now about to have a bacon and egg sarnie :upyeah:

5. Where are u off to El T? Absolutely dumping down in the dolomites at the moment apparently, off there on 1st February, can't wait

6. I'm going to Morzine........Seems to be getting a dump there too :upyeah:

Mind you it'll take some beating to better the conditions last year.

7. Been out on the bike :upyeah:

8. didnt you do thst last week too? :p

9. me too, it was rather chilly but good to get out and have a little ride :upyeah:

10. He's been packing for months now...

11. I was sorting stuff. This time it's packed properly. I like to prepare well.

Fail to prepare, prepare to fail :wink:

12. Managed to get out on the bike, lovely!

13. Out on bike bit of a potter in garage and garden dog walk now doing some sewing while him indoors cooks a roast :eek:

• Like Like x 1
  14. Another bit of painting...

15. I think he's off to Sochi

16. Got the Horizontal cylinder and all the plumbing back on the 916. Now got to whip the vertical head off to fit the new forged valves.

17. [​IMG]

Taking a break from Breaking Bad did series 3 last night .

Got back into this :) :) love Darkplace :) and massive soft spot for Matt Berry :) :)

18. Came to work by Bike this morning, frist time this year bit fresh!! but the commute was well overdue, looking forward to the warm weather and more ridding.
    Guvs.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information