1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. Had a horrible day.....one of HER ponies really bad cholic, had to have him put to sleep, and I have to say supervising the fellmonger to winch the poor little b*gger into a wagon full of dead sheep/cattle/pigs was not a good expeiance.......So tommorrow can only be a better day!!! Raising a glass now to the poor departed "Toby" , hope we gave him a good life..

2. Mate, what a bummer. You have my sympathies. Andy

• Like Like x 2
  3. no luck. that would devastate my wife and kids.

• Like Like x 1
  4. "Fellmonger" - haven't heard that word used for many years. It could be our word of the week?

• Like Like x 1
  5. I looked it up to see what it was. First time I'd ever heard of it... Very interesting

• Like Like x 1
  6. Final confirmation received today for accommodation on WDW2014 trip! Two whole weeks riding in Europe with WDW in the middle. Can't wait.

• Like Like x 1
  7. fitted my givi topbox and mounting plate to the Strada
    2014-01-22_21.38.54[1].png 20140122_181349[1].jpg 20140122_181212[1].jpg

2014-01-22_21.38.54[1].png

20140122_181349[1].jpg

20140122_181212[1].jpg

8. Just got home from a rather nice meal at Ask in Stevenage. It was with my parents , the good lady wife and 3 of my 4 children the oldest is in Newcastle at Uni. Most enjoyable time had by all. Feeling rather full right now. All in aid of my son turning 18. That boy is costing me a fortune ! :smile: And he reckons we had children so we could spend money on them !

9. He was right!

10. Got on the wrong train home so ended up in Stafford rather than Milton Keynes. Left London at 19:40 and was home by 23:30. Not much of an evening really.

• Like Like x 2
  11. got my brother his birthday present from his niece. This'll teach the bugger to tell ma, that i like mackerel salad…..i do, but not every time i visit...

IMG_0613.jpg IMG_0614.jpg IMG_0611.jpg

IMG_0613.jpg

IMG_0614.jpg

IMG_0611.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  12. Ah, I see I'm not the only one having trouble uploading pics.

MATT!:eek:

13. thought it was just me, site stuck/went very slow...

14. Big softie. I went the other way and have 3 kids, and bought a run down house 12 years ago....so I was asking for it really...although I wouldn't have it any other way, plus ive got an incredible wife that puts up with me, bikes, gadgets, etc etc. No one ever believes me when I say if it wasn't for her I wouldn't have a bike now....about 5 years ago I got knocked off my push bike (been off bikes at that point for 15 years) and didn't want another one. She nagged me for 6 months to get another bike so I got a DRZ400 thinking id get something to get to work and back on...I think as soon as I got to the bottom of the road it wasn't fast enough...so I place the blame squarely on her..

• Like Like x 1
  15. Id love to do a track day but I cant muster up the courage to trash a set of supercorsas in one day...

• Like Like x 2
  16. Today I raised enough energy to clean out the bottle trap on the bathroom basin-yugh.I am now in credit with browny points and am waiting for the right time to tell Mrs Mervyn that I have fallen for another must have bike-I do have space now in the garage for another investment.:rolleyes:

• Like Like x 3
  17. you must be a right charmer merv, in my case a tall yarn about how I got it for next to nothing of a mate, does she believe me, not on your nelly ; )

• Like Like x 1
  18. Not so much a charmer Kev.More a case of keeping the old bugger happy.We have been together for over 30 years so must be doing something right.:upyeah:

• Like Like x 2
  19. Stripped & cleaned 4off Delphi diesel injectors. Checked spray patterns with a laser. Cool :) ImageUploadedByTapatalk1390598786.352737.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1390598786.352737.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  20. Had to book into a hotel in Cambridge, today's job did not go well, mostly due to security guards falling asleep on the job, contractors not informing the clients we'd be turning up, Frenchmen being arsey, Landlords being landlords (ie wankers), and the job just taking longer cos no-one bothered to survey the works.

Who get's it in the neck, though..?

Do Not Sell My Personal Information