1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. I bought a new ohlins damper offa ebay and put my first ever post on this site... my ex girlfriend says that im sad. that's y shes my ex (but she making me dinner)

• Like Like x 1
  2. Drive home avoiding fallen trees with a bit of a headache from a great night out last night in Alton, went to bed at 3, got to sleep after 4... ;-)

Paying for it today

3. edited for alternative scenario .?

4. Stylishly :smile:

5. Amended again

6. Caught the early viewing this morning of the Hobbit. They must be kicking themselves doing The Lord of the rings in only three films, could easily got 6 out of it. Anyway very good, didn't fall asleep as I did in the first LOTR for all but 15 mins of it. I think I was awake for the adverts only!!

7. Mountain Warehouse are good as well for bargains. Picked up Merino wool base layer leggings and long sleeved top half the price I managed to find anywhere else

8. So what is this new bike going to be?

No one has asked, so maybe you already mentioned it, but if so, i missed it.

9. This might not seem like a big deal... But today I was able to buy a smoked salmon and cream cheese roll. Which I'm enjoying right now. Words cannot express how much joy this simple sandwich has given me :).

• Like Like x 2
  10. Not sleeping ...

11. well this is my last Monday morning at the desk I have been sitting at for 10 years

:upyeah:

I think I'm overdue for a change anyway

12. take your skills and positive attitude and be better rewarded for them at a new place that will appreciate you much more! think positive/big!

13. guessing you did not pop into a local M and S sandwich counter….. enjoy every mouthful!

14. Today I have mostly been twatted by a skier and banged my head and got whiplash.

Other than that I did another 50kms on the board. Gingerly.

15. twatted and whipped by a ginger skier

one can only imagine ,,,,,,,,,,

16. I got thrown off site...

17. Oh do tell? :tongue:

18. Just fitted my roadlok to the hyper.....can't get them at the moment over here in the uk. So had to pay 80 quid more from the states.....not much good for roadlok.co.uk if they can get them...but, its money well spent as I've got one on the rsv4....no need to carry bulky locks round. Lovely, well designed bit of kit.

19. Not overly exciting Tel. Went for a site induction but didn't have all the paperwork (you need a CSCS card to get on most sites in blighty; I've renewed mine recently but the card hasn't arrived), so the officious little prat doing the inductions roared at me to 'leave my site!' I'm too old for that shit, so I sat there while he got more and more irate - he was literally foaming at the mouth by the time he stormed out!

Once he'd left I went upstairs to his manager's office and rather more calmly explained the situation. He listened, then checked my credentials on the appropriate database. Job done, but too late for me cos I'd missed the induction. Now the little prat owes me. A little birdie told me he's not too popular with the management at the moment, due to his attitude. Tomorrow I'm gonna see how big his attitude can get...

• Like Like x 1
  20. In the middle of a little murder room action...5deg not ideal with no heater...but just want to get it done now!!

Can always do it again after i bin it ;-)

Do Not Sell My Personal Information