1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. just got confirmation of another 3 points on my licence....splendid. Thank you esix police....:tongue:

2. Did you fill the pot holes in first ? ;)

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  3. Oh what the hell, I was on a roll so IOM MGP Booked too!

4. I only paint lines nothing to do with Tarmac or potholes and I would paint over as well

5. Gym
    work
    meeting with a builder to discuss kitchen/ dining room
    work
    evening in the garage,rearranging to create a Panigale sized space for Saturday afternoon

• Like Like x 1
  6. On my way to the airport and decent weather back mid March or thereabouts.

7. I've issued a press release and have been swotting up on export documentation and now I'm getting ready for a conference call this afternoon. :smile:

8. fun fun fun!

I didn't know you were back at the grind, or is all this being orchestrated from some mountain retreat?

9. allegedly i have the one of the biggest roots shes ever seen, but the misses could of told her that.:smile:
    2 teeth out £110.and check up required. not looking good. looks like one of the bikes might have to go :frown:. so for sale one lady's mountain bike or girls bike suit 4 year old with stabilizers. drop us a p.m. if interested. :upyeah:

10. I've just secured a £2.1m contract, with another one worth £1.7m promised within the next couple of months :upyeah:

• Like Like x 4
  11. alright buddy, chum, mate, bro.

12. gizza job

my second day of 'unemployment' , went on the bus to the market, spent about 4 hours applying for jobs, painted a cupboard, walked the dog.

some job stuff in the pipeline bit of a waiting game

13. Done a bit of tidying in the garage to make space for the next prized possesion that will hopefully be coming tomorrow.Think I will have to behave myself for a few weeks before I start thinking of something else.:smile:

14. You wouldn't move to Newcastle so Ankara would be a bit of a push, wouldn't it? :wink:

15. I may start looking for another job. My wages got cut last year, and I was told today there was no money in the pot. Frankly, I don't believe them, so I may start looking around. It won't go down well, but hey, you gotta look after number 1.

16. I'm quite fond of Ankara...

17. Does the boss think you're number 2?

18. No, but it grates slightly when the bosses get brand new posh motors and I ain't even getting paid for the weekend jobs I do:mad:

19. I feel very sorry for people out in the workplace these days.It seems from what I hear,you have to work harder just to keep a job,let alone get any reward of any sort for going the extra mile.
    My son has a job in retail,on a zero hours contract.His employers attitude to its staff is-if you don't like it you know what you can do.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information