1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. Just bread-How dare you....:tongue:

• Like Like x 1
  2. Youre not getting enough!

3. theirs lots of things you can do with a split tin. :wink:

4. Or a Cottage.

5. Ooooo, I've got one of those bread makers. I haven't used it for ages.

It's the smell in the house that's the best thing about making a loaf. The actual loaf is the by product for me. :biggrin: Right, where's my strong bread flour?

• Like Like x 1
  6. Better start a bread making section then for all us budding bakers,Just the job while its blowing a gale and p.....g down.:upyeah:

7. if in wales you could burn it.

8. Ah, ah, the classic 'not the nine o clock news' , sketch.......

• Like Like x 1
  9. Using a machine is cheating:mad:

10. Not when it's a present from daughter.:tongue:

• Like Like x 1

11. Are we expecting a loaf cooked over an open fire?

12. Expect what you want, I've been down the shop for a loaf of Hovis:upyeah:

13. Niped to meet Kone and Luca at MR and have a look at his bike. Left him being educated by Wilf as to electronics ;-)

14. Yes ,there is that way as well.Take care on the cobblestones.:wink:

15. More CBR progress

[​IMG]

16. And the shop does not cook its bread using a machine.?

• Like Like x 1
  17. And a bit more......

[​IMG]

And started on the silly bits I can do in the house... Seems an odd part to start on? Believe it or not its one of the first things to go back in when the frame comes back from the powder coaters..

[​IMG]

#9897 philoldsmobile, Feb 15, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 15, 2014
  18. Finished heath robinson supports for seat unit on gixer. Now ready for track action. Best get on the NL website...

19. image.jpg I've been knocking, piling and fletching in preparation for this years archery. 30 plus arrows to complete and that's just the new ones. When they're done I've got to go through about 100 existing arrows to repair any damaged ones! Good job the glue doesn't smell too much or I might be high by the time I'm done!

image.jpg

20. Managed to walk down the garden for the first time in two weeks and back; then managed to get the bike outside to start it.......battery needed a slight charge for 10 minutes, then it started first time :biggrin:.............not fit enough to ride it yet though.:rolleyes:

Do Not Sell My Personal Information