1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. I'm more worried now about getting out :smile:

And why do I have the feeling that's on your dining room table?

2. a flight of stairs. I'm f**ked!

3. and more importantly - out?

good luck!

4. Nice local sales call today, 100 miles, a catch up with a mate over coffee and cant access work email at all since they migrated it last night :rolleyes: oh and sales targets and 2014 quotas turned up today...gym tonight rather than the pub I really want but at least at home doing my mountain of admin tomorrow.

5. I now answer to Ma'am only :upyeah:

• Like Like x 3
  6. Comgrats!! Maam...

7. As in 'two sugars with my tea please, Ma'am.....?"

• Like Like x 2
  8. cool cool. whats you first purchase?

9. Are you running a cat house now? :smile:

10. Bradders..... you seem to do more miles than I ever used to (and a few years ago I was doing 60k miles a year). What is it you sell?

11. Nearly char...different colour ;-)

solutions is what i sell...solutions :)

12. The guy on the right, btw, is Pepe and we always thought he was Gary's brother....he fell off a lot!

13. Computer geek then? Creating problems we never knew we had so you can solve them? :wink:

14. Insurance geek...creating problems you didn't have and selling you solutions you cant claim on :-D

• Like Like x 4
  15. been in jock land all day, which is a good thing. But disappointingly my flight is delayed and so far no sign of of it being rescheduled. grrrrrrrr

16. Spent waaaaaaay too much money on bits for the MTS. Need to hide the CC statements when they arrive...

17. I dunno whether to call her ma'am first or produce the solution first.

Being an adult is a lot tougher than I expected:frown:

• Like Like x 1
  18. After visiting the Osteopath this morning I came home to find Mrs Mervyn in decorating mode.This entails lots of different coloured blobs on the walls,much looking at paint sample cards,and the worse bit-asking me what I think?:rolleyes:
    Being such a good husband I look very interested at the cards given to me and make a decision:upyeah: hand back cards with my answer as to what is the best colour to go for:smile:.That's sorted then,no:frown: Ten minutes later Mrs Mervyn turns to me and says 'why didn't you like this colour'? Another typical day in the Mervyn household.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Proper LOL :upyeah:

Do Not Sell My Personal Information