1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. I had this a few weeks ago. I gave my invaluable advice and working on the principle that if I was roped into doing it I would have been doing it for the rest of my life, I promptly told her that she could do it whilst I was away snowboarding in France.

And it was. Job jobbed :upyeah:

2. I like your style.:upyeah:

3. Call her "Your Majesty" the first time, and "Ma'am" after that - I was told.

• Like Like x 1
  4. rain.jpg

rain.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  5. got my renewals quote from Bennetts :eek:

Rang them up , added commuting to policy, removed my part time job and changed main job type from telecoms to security - policy went down by £140 :rolleyes:

6. Smiled - a lot. Got the 748R back after having a track day preparation service. Hang the expense, the bike sounds fantastic and everything is right with the world. My I'm looking forward to Cartegena :biggrin:. Andy

• Like Like x 1
  7. Did you get the job then?

8. Yup :). Just got to get Security Clearance :frown: all going well start in 2 weeks :)

• Like Like x 2
  9. I'm sure you'll be fine. Well done you :upyeah:

10. I'll second that. Good luck.

11. Good at building walls as well..........see what happens as soon as you tell someone you sell insurance!

12. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  13. You won't get it now............You shouldn't tell people that you are trying to get it or you have got it...........:wink:

14. Congratulations on getting the job and hope it goes well for you.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Surrounded by men in uniform all day? Bit of a dream job for you, isn't it?

• Like Like x 1
  16. Smoke and mirrors I'm really serving in the canteen :)

17. eye test done, ACU license signed, load of admin, top and tailed a proposal and emailed, 2 more new business appointments confirmed. Productive personal and business day

Now for gym, dinner and a bit of xbox as swmbo is away camping with cubs tonight. Not a late one as out on bike tomorrow :0)

18. Just finished running a training class and now heading back to Taunton from London. Floods have meant I haven't been able to go home for two weeks. Trains are now running a bit better so I'm looking forward to seeing my Mrs, my kids and my bikes. Gonna be back to London next week though.

• Like Like x 1
  19. if you get chance to get out tomorrow a couple of us are heading out west..

20. Any excuse to stay away from home..............'Hello dear, won't be home for a month --- the railway has washed away and there are landslides all over every single road between London and home'

Do Not Sell My Personal Information