1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. ^ like what he said. Triumph ended up on its side, I narrowly avoided dropping mine, feeling Super Leggera levels of whiplash coming on though ;) (joke). Hi Viz was a mate on an S1000rr with a bright orange hoody on.

not the best day out but hey, take the rough with the smooth.

2. Does the friend come from Darkest Peru?

• Like Like x 4
  3. Police were at the H Cafe at Dorchester On Thames today checking aftermarket exhausts and small number plates.

Felt very prespiterian with my tea tray numberplate and standard zorst :biggrin:

• Like Like x 1
  4. Watching belly dancers :upyeah:

image.jpg

5. Video them, you fool:eek:

• Like Like x 1
  6. I have but that's for personal consumption!

• Like Like x 1
  7. I had a very pleasant stroll around Stourhead today -you did not kill off the hydrangeas, despite best efforts:upyeah:

• Like Like x 1

8. Second time in two years-steady on, you'll become an expert!

9. Were they in boats?

I thought Dorchester-on-Thames had become Thames-on-Dorchester.

10. laid down some weld on my elefant street-tracker project

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  11. Top welding skills!

12. took day off, got pished at the clachaig and decided i don't give a shit. temporary off coarse.

13. Trying to get my new phone to work, I'm far too old for this caper - where's a ten-year-old when you need one?:mad:

• Like Like x 2
  14. 9 year old son for hire 23 baa an hour paid it to fins account.

15. No all passable now, lots of flooding still but the levels are starting to drop

16. I went to the Bike Show here in Toronto today & snapped some pics of vintage bikes...
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

#10057 Sinister, Feb 24, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 24, 2014
    • Like Like x 1
  17. ...and Ducati Bikes!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

#10058 Sinister, Feb 24, 2014
    • Like Like x 2
  18. This afternoon we took the bus out to a big market in the Western suburbs of San Salvador: a massive covered hall with all manner of fruit, veg, meat and household stuff. We've barely seen a single tourist since being here and my pastey face drew a lot of glances as we meandered through the dark and dingy market.

We stopped for some food at a Pupuseria. A pupusa is a very popular Salvadoran street-food: a stuffed tortilla - mine contained the inevitable cheese and refried beans. As I sat there thinking to myself what a very different world I had found myself in, I looked up at the fridge behind the counter and there to my surprise was a big red sticker of a Ducati 999.

Suddenly I felt right at home... :upyeah:

#10059 domRusty, Feb 24, 2014
    • Like Like x 2
  19. Today I have mostly been capitalising on the Winter Olympics in Sochi :smile:

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information