1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. Got the Zx10 Mot'd after it being off the road for the past 18 months. Last time I rode it was at the Nurburgring in the wet where I low sided it buckling the front wheel and putting a hole in the engine casing. Rode it today in the rain on new tyres but made it to the bike shop. Thought I was riding a mini moto after riding a big old Bmw and the Multistrada for the past year, great to be back on a sports bike.

2. Come on fin, spit it out, you're among friends here. There's no secrets here - unless your name's Rolf...

3. Left home at 6am to drive to Portsmouth to ensure I was definitely not going to be late for 9am meeting, sounds stupid but in the last few years I've done serious mileage south of Birmingham and The M27 has to be the worst next to the M25. Still took me 2 1/2 hours to do about 90 miles. Managed to stay awake, got home at 6pm, I'm pretty tired. A repeat performance on Tuesday...can't wait :frown:

4. Lightweight ;-)

my days started at 0430 y'day morning, drive to Walsall for 8am meeting, all day in conference and team presentation, in the bar for 1900, left the bar at 0130....back in car by 0700 for 0845 Meeting Newport Pagnell, high pressured environment and home at 1700 on the dot after 140 miles back. Too tired for gym but found this in the post... image.jpg

image.jpg

5. Ok you win, even though I have been down there four times this week.

6. ok then.
    it's a sare fecht for half a loaf min!.

7. Me too Daffy...which is a problem coz I live down here lol

• Like Like x 1
  8. Taking the rsv4 to get an updated mapping at Frazer's in Gloucester this afternoon.....timed it right as its sunny and dry today.....first I've squeezed back into my leathers since last year....so I'm probably too fat for them.

9. An early start - breakfast with Angelina Ballerina ......

10. Past that....we're on to gumball and the regular show which at 44 I find quite funny.

11. yip progressed to adventure time, gumball and regular show. excellent. not long now and they will be leaving home.

12. Serves you right for being promiscuous:mad:

13. Yup....oldest is already going down town with her mates this afternoon.

14. They were the days...it's now all iCarly :frown:

15. live by the sausage, die by the sausage.

16. Is is that a river in Scotland ?

• Like Like x 1
  17. I'm orf this week, so I'll be in the shed. Or the pub.

18. Put some optics and a few barrels in the shed and kill two birds with one stone :upyeah:

19. top it of with a bit o mario lanza and yer rocking.

20. naw. :smile:

Do Not Sell My Personal Information