1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. Lovin' the cure....Takes me back...:cool:

2. Yeah....I'm back there......Hellcat you lucky, lucky git!

3. No good without pics :)

4. Lol evening Anth

5. Evening Viv......

Big sausage fingers tonight I'm afraid!

6. Looking forward to your posts then ;-)

7. Nooooo,

They could end up un censored, but funny.

8. Maybe...........:p

9. Before and afters :)

10. Swimming. It's depressing isn't it? I notice that the girl who came 4th in the open water 10k swim did it in 2 hours. Not only could I never swim 10k - I'd drown - but she seems to swim twice as fast as I do. When I swim a mile, she'd have swum 2. Before I finished a length, she'd be back to the start point.

I appreciate that she spends rather more time practicing than I do, but all the same...

I think I'm doing all sorts of things terribly wrong.

11. Sometimes terribly wrong is so wonderfully right :)

12. Finished painting garage floor! Mancave V2 starts tomorrow...

13. Helped stepson and his girlfriend move back here after 7 months in their own house, how the hell did they get some much crap in 7 months!!!!

14. Rewarded son for excellent GCSE results and all the edfort he put in...nice imac ;)

There goes the second bike find!

15. your spelling isn't getting any better Bladders

:D

16. Has he got smooth legs now? :upyeah:

17. Give them a wash. The mould release oil will wash off with a little hot soapy water? Get the bike on stands, give the tread a scrub, rinse them off with the hose and they are good to go! :upyeah:

Out on the SS most of the day dodging thunderstorms, then round my mates for his birthday do & a curry...

Also discussing his sore bits after his recent BOOOOSH into the back of a SMIDSY Royal Mail van?

[​IMG]

I took it upon myself to update his Haynes manual for him: :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  18. I do similar, really hate tippy toeing about on new rubber....:eek:

19. Watched Cure at Reading on Iplayer I was so lost in it when I was there I actually couldn't recall set list!
    So got to watch some last night....
    Had a random conversation with friend at 6 am ..

Now sitting in my pants wAtching moto Gp eating porridge .. Then going out to a bike show .. Tomorrow doing wimbotisham :) if the second monster is a good boy ..
    Sposed to be ebaying as I'm so broke and have 2 mots to do and reg reg to buy.
    May just upset next door by wandering about the garden in my pants !!!
    It's ok I'm in my big pants !!

20. Watched Cal come 3rd!

And if Pedders hadn't got Lorenzo back on the final corner I would have had the perfect 26 point score in the Dainese Challenge.

But he did, so I only got 19. Still, best ever.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information