1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. Fool. you could have changed it to "qwerty". Foolproof. :upyeah:

2. Sent my bike off in the van back to Ducati to be 'Fixed'

[​IMG]

3. Walsall and back today...0630-2045. And starts again at 0600 tomorrow, and will likely end 0200 if clients want entertaining...the joys of sales at the top :rolleyes:

Lol

4. More Blackbird tinkering. It's starting to look like an ordinary secondhand bike now, rather than something that went down on the Titanic.

5. Now you know why I'm a great fan of Guzzis.......................an effing sight easier than dealing with a 17 tear old Ducati............in fact an effing sight easier than dealing with a two year old Ducati.

6. I own one...not ridden it yet, and by the weekend it will be in three different counties. Initial part if the build planned for the Easter weekend

7. Drove to London, took my ma shopping , cooked a nice roast lamb dinner for us both and gave her a hug.

• Like Like x 5
  8. [​IMG]

About as disassembled as it needs to be....

9. I'd never think of that. My keyboard is a qwertz.

10. Replaced Front suspension spring on car.
    Was all done in 2 hours and I know that because I had a tag heuer watch on each wrist just because my 25k doir was in getting polished.
    Cant trust these tag's

11. a wee visit to the dentist this morning. another 750baa required. the legacy of a party life style when younger.:frown:.

12. Sod that, it's only a Honda, mine'll be ridden to the pub on friday...assuming I can find replacement bolts for the ones I had to drill out...

13. And today I am still dealing with imbecilic bankers.

HSBC = Honk Kong Shanghai Banking Cnuts

14. He's not that bad...

15. Shitebird lives!:upyeah:

photo(3).jpg

photo(3).jpg

• Like Like x 5
  16. cool. sunny as well.

17. It's looking half decent Fig. Well done :smile:

18. And now I'm trying to speak with someone in authority. Although they will be imbecilic too, I'm sure.

19. Bloody brakes are still sticking though. I'll clean 'em up again, but they'll need a full stripdown soon, and that's no small undertaking, seeing as it has 5 (yes FIVE) master cylinders!

Do Not Sell My Personal Information