1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. My house has fallen apart (like a Chinese 125), so today I put the rainwater pipe back onto the wall , re-pointed the gable corner , replaced the broken window, and stuck some loose plastic fascia back above the front door.

That's the last time I let my wife park the car on the drive.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Top Gear...worth the viewing if its on catch up yet :upyeah:

And loomies was rammed today!

• Like Like x 1
  3. Well, the welsh roads were extremely quiet today. can anyone shed any lights as to why ? :wink: Made the most of this glorious weather by giving the Mutley a damn good thrashing!

4. Went to visit the Harry Potter studio in Watford with her indoors and the bin lids...

I now want a Royal Enfield... Will probably get away with if I get the matching sidecar... :smile:

5. pissed rain all day so not a bad day to be at deaths door.

6. The roads around hants weren't!

7. Do you think it might be something to do with the England vs Walea rugby match ? Andy

8. Tbh I expected a bigger police presence out and about today.

9. Pumped out a hundred or so miles on the Shitebird, christ I'm rusty, got the hang of it in the end though. Nice bit of riding apart from some twunt on a GTR1400 who kept getting in the way. A slightly iffy rear tyre is now a very iffy rear tyre, so I've had to dig the credit card out:frown:

10. took the RD250e out for its maiden voyage, boy is 35 bhp shite, but what a hoot

11. Went to see the new movie 300 in 3D IMAX a definite must see!

12. I was being a little ironic. :wink:

13. Went out on Ktm 990 with wife on her ducati monster 1100evo to willingham woods she rode it like she stole it to many sport I,es getting in way in the corners she says hihihih:upyeah:

14. waiting by the phone for the inevitable call from fort bill hospital, wee mans got his first ski lessons this week up nevis range.

• Like Like x 1
  15. I'm booked to go there this Friday. Looks interesting on the website. How did you like it?

16. no broken bones and loving it. thats ma boy. :upyeah:

17. For gods sake don't wear a beard, or they'll keep you in as Hagrid..

• Like Like x 1
  18. Ah, a lost art................... well clearly lost on me :biggrin:. Andy

19. started my new job :upyeah:

• Like Like x 2
  20. Hope you had a good first day.:wink:

Do Not Sell My Personal Information