1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. Disappointingly discovered that the distance from my shoulder to where my mens' bits reside is 3" longer than the same distance on the unworn Ducati branded Dianese size 58 one piece race suit I bought in August off the forum and only just tried on - bugger :mad:. Thankfully Craig at Moto Rapido came to my rescue with a 2012 jacket to match the trousers I already have but I am really disappointed. I know I would have looked a total tart in the one piece but they are really lovely. Good to hear that you are getting out and about Mervyn, I wish you all the best. Andy

2. Today I have been to the office, then went to Sandbach for a meeting, came back, transferred a shit load of money to #2 son's account, and packed my snowboarding bag for my "business" trip to Austria and Switzerland on Thursday. Tonight I will be mainly doing sweet fuck all. :smile:

3. Well today I removed my centre stand and stiffened up the rear preload on the hyperstrada. Then took it to three Sisters race circuit and thrashed the arse of it. The brake lever and footrest are nicely scrubbed in now:)

4. Sent off all the relevant info that the Traffic commissioners office are asking for relevant to my O license application. Hopefully this will be all they want but I have think they will want more ! When this is granted I will order more tippers :upyeah: couple of drivers already lined up :smile:

5. After moving to Sweden and re-registering the bikes last year, I have finally taxed and insured them today, now that winter
    seems to have finished. Looking forward to my first ride since October with my works commute tomorrow.
    It's gonna be like xmas when yer a kid waiting for santa. Don't think I will sleep properly all night.:biggrin::upyeah:

6. hill4leather, just outside Camberley, they can tailor them for not too much cash

7. Hi bradders, yes, they did a great repair on my Daytona boot after my spill during that mopedathon. Unfortunately I think this is a lost cause, quart into a pint pot springs to mind, 6' 4" just doesn't go into a suit made for someone 4" shorter. My girlfriend nearly wet herself laughing seeing me struggle to get both legs and one arm in before my balls cried foul. It's a great suit and it will probably end up on ebay which is a shame. Andy

8. Had a cheeky day off work today, wife was meeting a friend in Bath for lunch so a rare day to myself. Had the bike MOT'd this morning and it sailed through, no advisories, very pleased as it was a blind purchase off ebay last June, he said what a good bike it was.

IMG_0933.jpg

Then rode the long way up to Brackley, (bloody cold this morning!) coffee at Skins Cafe and then looked at an Aprilia Shiver next door at the Bike shop, sat on it and decided it's just not for me, too tall and too top heavy, after 100 miles today (which is an epic adventure on a 600 Supersport) I just fell back in love with my little Ducati, I'm going to get it serviced and see the summer out on this one and then I think I'm back to plan A which is a 748 or 749 next, I know my wrists and lower back ache, but I just love Ducati sports bikes!

IMG_0933.jpg

#10348 Carlos Fandango, Mar 12, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 12, 2014
  9. Very much like the bike.:upyeah:

10. what a fecking day i am having. starts with a response from a customer to a bill i sent out over a month ago claiming the bill was paid over two months ago by cheque but she cant find the receipt,funny that.
    wrong parts, wrong parts, fecking wrong parts.
    made a bill up for tyres that where fitted during an mot they quoted me wrong over the phone went down to settle up its cost me £50 for the pleasure of having a customer that was just passing through.
    the garage that does my mots has phoned to cancel tomorrows due to a fault. i fecking right.
    just opened a letter from a debt recovery company saying i have been sent reminders for £165 (doesn't say who) i have seven days to pay or else. i have never missed a payment on anything ever.
    and to top it off i think i have bust a rib or pulled a muscle during a sneezing fit lifting a wheel on. i have fecking man flu every time i cough or sneeze i think i am gonna FUCKING DIE.
    other than that all good..

11. Can I have your 1100?

12. why not. :tongue:
    and to really top it off as per usual when the sun comes out so do the punters. i should be happy but i'm no.

13. I have spent the day in an Apple Training Workshop.

This is even worse than it sounds.

Take a very boring subject, like "Apple in Education" which is all about selling iPads to schools, and have it delivered for an entire day by a boring, middle-aged, paunchy Swiss German who massacres the French language. Hour after hour. He really can't speak French sufficiently well to be even remotely interesting. Yes, I know. He's not a bad guy and he's doing his best, but frankly, when he's still droning on at half past five, you already lost the will to live some hours ago.

Still, could have spent the day on a building site in the rain holding a pneumatic drill, so who am I to complain?

14. fancy a swap?

15. I'm not married ;)

16. well HELLO there. :wink:

17. finm.....

Unknown.jpg

Unknown.jpg

18. tee hee. first gigle of the day. and what time is it 7.45. bollox.

19. :upyeah:

Do Not Sell My Personal Information