1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. I'm loving the vision in my head :upyeah:

2. you might see a pattern emerging here........

Swam 400 metres, then ran 6k.. all before 9:30 this morning.....

3. Yup I can see it....

Your doing a bit aerobic exercise, then systematically smashing your knees and ankles to smithereens and trying your best to encourage shin splints, before breakfast. :eek:

What happened to a stroll to the paper shop with a hangover on a Sunday morning?

I'm only jealous, cause I'm bone idle these days :wink:

4. wait until I pick up the bicycle at the end of September....... nothing puts your housemates off their breakfast better than eating yours in sweaty lycra!

5. PMSL......

:upyeah:

6. No good without pics :-D

7. uploadfromtaptalk1346000974767.jpg

I fit the stumpy exhaust to the s2r 800 all went too easy so im thinking there could be sonething in the pipeline:eek:

uploadfromtaptalk1346000974767.jpg

8. Hope it's just exhaust gas!

9. Today, I actually went for a bike ride, which was nice. Can't remember the last non-commute ride I took.

10. I've driven back from a "wedding do" in Wokingham. At least the roads weren't as clogged as yesterday going down and it didn't lash down neither.

11. Watched the racing did some ironing whilst watching the racing did some
    Washing and hung it out whilst listening to the racing cooked roast lamb dinner whilst watching the racing! Now sat watching more racing.....now that's the way to spend a Sunday! Oh and fired up the duke since her mardy outbreak on Friday and she's now singing! Woop woop!

12. Ordered a tri-suit on friday, be careful what you wish for!

13. Is that like a gimp suit?

14. Spent the day letting the GBP loose with bows and arrows! Absolutely knackered now but just sinking a few to ease the pain in my back so I can do it all again tomorrow!

15. Shower first - it's only polite!

16. It's a kind of cross between a tank top and a pair of cycling shorts... its a 1 piece deal designed to swim, cycle and run in.

It's quite different to a gimp suit, but just as sexy!

17. Do you know what your letting yourself in for with this one Phil?

Not the suit....the full event.

18. Tease!!!!
    :)

19. We have the picture now!

20. Not really in theme with the the title of the thread, yesterday went to Protwins in Surrey where I clapped eyes on the Panigale for the first time. Nearly had a semi when the guy said get on it. Thought best not, knowing my luck I would of knocked it over along with the rest of the bikes in a showroom dominos stylee!

Today, been sailing for the first time near Lymington! I've come a long way from being a kid from a shitty innercity comprehensive! :biggrin:

• Like Like x 2
Do Not Sell My Personal Information