1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. Congrats! Hope mum and Vince are ok?

2. Garden shredder, probably - keep your fingers and any other dangling appendages well out....!!

3. Visited Farnborough town centre :(

4. I am sorry :(

5. More training :confused: Cant get enough..

6. got inspected by a doctor at the hospital for a check up for my knee
    roughly 18 month since operation
    asked can you bend it ............reply yes
    asked can you straighten it .........reply yes
    ok good was the reply ..........no need to see you again bye

very thorough examination lol :D

7. Congratulations to you both.

8. think i might of found an apprentice. time for some entertainment. :D

9. Just finished the Motorcycle Spring Show here in Toronto & I won 1st place I the Sportbike class + cash, we also won 1st place for our display + cash & my buddy got 2nd in the competition class for his 1098 trackbike, my buddy with the 1199S didn't enter...what a shame he would've won something for sure!
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1395180491.578572.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1395180630.137735.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1395180646.487595.jpg

• Like Like x 6
  10. Working flat out yet again, Construction is booming. Been 4 months since I got my first tipper, already placed an order for my 2nd and now contemplating my 3rd. Very difficult to hire in more trucks in this climate so for now we have shut our order book to concentrate on existing work and clients that are our regulars. Lets hope it lasts I do like this feel good factor :)

• Like Like x 1
  11. Bolted coolant reservoir on to cbr, then went to asda.. My life is so exciting [​IMG]

12. Fantastic news and love the name, congratulations!

13. Just found this site again after thinking Dan had taken over, been lost without it.
    Steve

14. Bollox:(

Gotta work in France next week, posh hotel near Le Mans. Yippee. 'Cept I can't take the bike cos we need all the tools, and I don't get paid til the week after, so I'm gonna be skint:mad:

15. Got the last four tree stumps out.............

I did two at first thinking I would leave the others for a while, but with only two left, I didn't want to run the risk of being called Oscar.

16. Finished early today and went to parents evening, both are doing really well, which is a relief!

Took the youngest for half an hour of tennis (Beautiful evening) now settling down with a copy of Bike magazine and my favourite local beverage, looking forward to the last episode of Line Of Duty later!

IMG_0937.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  17. Blew my tyre on other bike had a snakey back end which was interesting !!! But stayed on my bike ... Now hurt as had to push it with a flat tyre :( My spine did not like it .

18. + one on line of duty,best thing on tv for a long time.

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information