1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. fitted my german sat nav mount and wired in my tom tom to my multi 12

2. Pleased to hear both parents are doing well -keep it up. :)

Looks interesting beer, but that's not really a 'man' beer glass, is it?

• Like Like x 1
  3. Would you rather I had it in one of these....

[​IMG]

4. It could arrive in a bucket for all I care;)

5. That's better, much more 'Albert Tatlock'..

6. Eaten cake - the office where I am currently I recon has at least 100 staff members - so that's a good 2 birthdays a week - so that's cake on display an average of 3 out of 5 working days (due to leftovers). Plus they have a 6' fridge full of chocolate and a subsidised very nice canteen. Bloody glad I will hopefully only be there 1 week a month

7. Took a long walk on the beach with our dogs, had a light lunch then took the wheels out of my st2 ready for new rubber, started on a good cleaning of the bike.

• Like Like x 1
  8. wanted? whats the reward?.

9. lean too emptyd of woman stuff. one of the bikes is coming home this weekend.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Had a good day today, rode the Multi from Hitchin to Enderby for an Operators License awareness course, which I quite enjoyed. I must be getting old and boring ! Still enjoyed the ride anyhow :)

11. I've done normal worky type stuff but also paid the deposit for the chalet for next years snowboard holiday that I'm arranging :)

And SWMBO has booked our summer hols to Italy too :)

12. off to work early again. to busy again. apprentice i was talking about not sure if he wants a start now, he cant decide whether he wants to fit tyres and exhausts for a bit more in the short term or learn a trade. i thought there was a problem with youth unemployment?

13. There is. They're bone idle.

14. seems to be the case.

15. Too dumb to see the bigger picture alot of them, both my nephews are the same, but you can't tell them cos they know everything.

16. bloody kids. :(

17. My eldest is dead set on going in to IT :rolleyes: But can he find anyone to take him on.... can he hell

18. got the pone call he wants to be a tyre fitter. fair doos. patience is a prerequisite in this job.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information