1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. its not his house its yours, and never let him forget it.

2. There is an element of truth in that. A large element of truth. :p

3. you is a generous man.

4. Had to pop into the office this morning so had a very pleasant 30 mile round trip at 7.30 am. Roads were drying out it was cold but the ride was perfect.

Just spent an hour and a half cleaning the bike, it was filthy hadn't cleaned it since Christmas but must be one of the most used 600 SS's currently on the road, I've ridden it virtually every week since I bought it in June.

Cleaned up really well can't believe it's 18 years old, it still looks great.

Hopefully tomorrow I can get it dirty again!

5. I've also been in the garage to turn Eva over for a bit. Now watching Chelsea thrash Arsenal (6-0 at the moment with 20 mins left).

Poor Arsene. What a way to remember your thousand game in England. :D

6. Changed the inner tube on the motocross bike as I get a puncture almost every time I use it, then spent an hour getting the back end sliding every where in some mud :)

So much fun on a knackered old Pakistani bike with shot forks and shock and an 175cc 4 stroke engine that sounds like a 749's clutch. Bikes are just fun aren't they, regardless of where and what you are riding :)

• Like Like x 2
  7. Came home after a shite weekend at brands with a broken bike and a arm like the elephant man. Fuck

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  8. lost my job as a sign erector

sign.jpg

9. Oh dear. Bummer. GWS and don't try that Alex Asparagus impression again.

10. Just got back from West Ham........lost again :(.............I think I will be a football hater and have a much easier life.

11. Or just a West Ham hater.

Mind you, at least you don't support the Baggies.
    I don't know what I've done to deserve it.

12. That makes me feel a bit better glid......as they say "there is always someone worse off than you" :)

• Like Like x 1
  13. Went to Goodwood to see Peter saywells private car collection.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

14. That's just a few of them

15. I deserve no sympathy. Just a knob

16. No sympathy....knob ;)

17. You and me both!!!!

• Like Like x 1
  18. got a bit of this going on. so two or more coffees then i am going oot. fins 012.jpg

19. Well, in order to get a positive out of it, entertain us:
    What happened and what is the damage and what is it going to cost?

Playing with kinetic energy is always expensive sooner or later. But that's something you sort of take on board as a motorcyclist and something that definitely needs to be factored in if you are going to do track. It's the reason I haven't been on a track for the last 10 years. It's not that I've never been able to afford the weekends away, but I couldn't afford the consequences of trashing my bike. (Actually, now I think about it, I've done a couple of Ducati Riding Experience days at Imola in the last 10 years, but it's not really the same).

Do Not Sell My Personal Information