1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. Yay found the key, WTF was it doing on the key hook, somebody had been tidying, that was the last place I thought of looking, doh!

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. Got the tax reminders for the RSV and hyper....taxed the RSV but the hyper came up as no not found...ooh er.....went into overdrive getting an mot booked....which meant my borderline rear tyre had to be changed....and I had get a new numberplate made up....went to riders in bristol....dacati were there having a test riding day.....stayed for about 30 seconds when I found out they can't make plates up on the spot as I had head off to get the wheel off to get the tyre done....

Oh yeah - also saw a silver fox on a Desmo - so hi....whoever you are - if youre on here....

#10722 comfysofa, Mar 29, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 30, 2014
  3. Top day. It has been warm and springlike and I have spent the whole day in the garden doing useful things. I feel a great sense of satisfaction. Then in the evening a pint of ESB before getting an applewood fire burning (in the grate - still too cold for a BBQ) for roast merguez sausages and lamb chops, accompanied by a pasta salad with herbs and wild flowers (recipe available upon request). It was just brilliant. Spring is here.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Bit more CBR work yesterday. Absolutely knackered now, think I'll be in the onesie all day.....

[​IMG]

5. Still sat in my pants, it's gonna be a lazy day today...

• Like Like x 1
  6. :eek: Please, Please, Please, No photo's !!! :D

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. How about this one... Me in my cow print onesie, aka the cowsie...

[​IMG]

8. There is something seriously wrong with you Phil, go and see a psychiatrist immediately.

• Like Like x 2
  9. Do you get "her in doors" to milk that cow? ;)

10. He's wearing a onesie, man. Do you honestly think there's a 'her indoors'..?

• Like Like x 6
  11. I'm aching all over from my ride yesterday. Hopefully going out on the MTB later then it's sunday lunch round here with sons/wives/grandchildren :upyeah:

12. The ability to wear a cowsie at 09:30 in the morning is an indication that 'her indoors' is a situation vacant.....

13. That has to be the most middle class post of the day!

• Like Like x 1
  14. out today. the fecker better not let me down in the middle of no where, there might be a cheep fugly up for sale by the end of the day.

• Like Like x 1
  15. It was an extremely middle class day.

• Like Like x 2
  16. End of the second day at Cartagena. Bike behaved faultlessly although others were not quite so fortunate and there were several excursions into the kitty litter. Decided to have a portrait photo done of me and the girlfriend and ended up appearing on facebook in a picture with Kevin and Andrew Pitt. Lost t'internet before I could post so it's the start of day 3 now. I ache all over but 2sessions in and working through the pain. God this is great :Smug:. Andy

• Like Like x 3
  17. Lucky bugger

18. I agree - im on car washing duties today which means hoovering half chewed sweets of the car upholstery....

19. Ahh, the joys of being child free - no half chewed sweets in my car!

20. Why does the wife insist on giving them a full meal as soon as they are in the car? Drives me nuts

Do Not Sell My Personal Information