1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. Thanks for the picture of shorts and tank top :( now I have this nasty vision of Frank Spencer in a tank top and some iffy old Lycra shorts .. Cheers :( its what 2.30 am I can't sleep I'm not I'm my own bed .. Forgot my headphones so can't even listen to music .
    Please take that nasty image away!

2. Today I went out on my 400... And had a good ride :) the only rubbish bit was overtaking lots of wobble boxes :(

3. Off today and Friday... work tomorrow and Thursday! :frown:

Spent the morning doing errands & housework (meh) went out on a 30 mile carby blap to the post office 2 miles away :biggrin::upyeah:

Back home to make case-savers for eBay, then out for another blap round. Coz it was dry. And why the fk not?? :wink:

[​IMG]

Remember reading somewhere an SS felt the same engine-wise as a sorted Norton Commando? Having never rode one I couldnt say, but the TORQUE is addictive...

Probably gets more use than a Commando? Def. the same will-I-get-where-Im-going-to? phobia lol

The noise, the airbox, the overrun... at one point I managed to convince myself it was powered by soundwaves out of the exhausts?? WWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPPPPP!!!

Good times. :upyeah:

• Like Like x 2
  4. Well get your self out of the bed with someone else's hairy arse in and get into your own bed :eek:

5. Just got back from me hols, and I have learned this:

Triumph Sprint 1050's are the most comfortable motorcycles ever made:upyeah:

Prague is still good. And cheap.

92p for a pint in Brno. Unless it's happy hour, when it's cheaper:biggrin:

Czech motorways are shite.

If you chase a big Merc down an autobahn at high speed, and notice the driver is very accomplished but over-cautious, do not undertake him, cos he's probably a cop...:rolleyes:

German cops are very fair:upyeah:

A Sprint with panniers goes all wobbly at precisely 146mph...

• Like Like x 3
  6. Oh, and if you spend a week chasing a 1098S, your average speed will be 69mph:smile:

7. Went into the Royal London Hospital, Whitechapel for a minor eye operation today. It was all OK, stitches to be removed next Tuesday. Wearing a ridiculous pirate eye-patch temporarily. The standards of care are absolutely wonderful; I'm so thankful for our NHS.

8. Get well soon mate.

9. you're welcome.... :biggrin:

10. Avast!

11. Pirate eye patches are cool why not embrace it and go the whole hog and dress like one until it comes off :) :)

Oh and get well soon!

12. The last day for moving stepson and girlfriend home! Last few bits to get out of the house and find places for them here! Now where do we put it all?

13. Eye eye capin :)
    How's you feeling today

14. Careful Viv, you'll be getting messages about Master Bates, Seaman Staines and Roger the Cabin boy soon!!!

15. :-D lol morning Archer

• Like Like x 1
  16. Morning Viv, you ok?

17. I'm ok thanks had a bit of a headache yesterday think I trapped something in my shoulder. This morning I feel like I have a hangover :-/
    Off to work in a bit that should cure it NOT

18. ARRRRR!! Mind me pegleg! Take orf thee mainsail! :biggrin:

Brand New inflatable parrot Great fancy dress costume men women pirate!! | eBay

Booked holiday for this Tuesday & today, am exhausted after only working Wednesday & Thursday - may take a long ride later to calm down on this glorious sunny morning, will treat Wiltshire to the sound of the 2Valve.... :upyeah:

19. Ouch, take care and don't do any more damage!

20. The classic Captain Pugwash urban legends come to the surface again, There was a Master Mate but no Seaman Staines and the cabin boy was called Tom...

Do Not Sell My Personal Information