1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. Why haven't you had a holiday fin?

2. self employed. and prone to exaggeration... not had any time of in last three years, started another workshop for someone else 6years back never really took a holiday then ether. supposed to of been on a share so racked up the hours got the place going after 3 years went looking for my share. ended badly and courts got involved.

3. Gaylord. I went sixteen years without a holiday - do you hear me complaining..?:mad:

4. i heard every day in pentonville was a holiday. ;)

5. I took a look at the Olympic Park. The aquatic centre is available to the public now for swimming and diving, and the nearby parts of the park are open to stroll around. The rest of the park has workmen turfing lawns, installing park benches, and cleaning up paths, so it looks as if it should be open in weeks*. Everything has been built to the highest possible standards (at huge expense) so it should last for centuries. Hardly any signage up yet, so it's a bit confusing.
    Edit: * Apparently it is due to open today (Saturday).

#10805 Pete1950, Apr 3, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 5, 2014
  6. More wind and piss

7. I've just booked a business trip to Heathrow - and then I get to go to Croydon. Not quite the same is it? And the biz trip will be over the weekend (sob!). Still, you want to get a biz up and running, sacrifices have to be made!

• Like Like x 1
  8. Paid the deposit today on this years bike trip to Scotland in June with Freestyler tours !
    Can't wait :)

• Like Like x 1
  9. Got a rough rendition of my custom rotors from Galfer, they will be adding more slots to the blade & they will be building a matching rear floating rotor aswell!
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  10. Ahhh Croydon, started work in Croydon some years back, office overlooking east Croydon station.

Used to sneak - unauthorised ( as in did not work for them) into the HMRC canteen over the road for lunch - what high jinks and a dangerous life.....

Did jury service in Croydon as well - sat on a herbal cannabis smuggling trial

You could go for a ride on the tram in your spare time!!!

great place, cracking holiday destination, especially the beaches- top notch.

:upyeah:

11. This morning I have had a meeting with Sheffield Council. Seemed good but I'm never sure whether councils live in the real world.

This afternoon I am catching up on dross.

12. Somebody section this idiot before he gets out of control:mad:

Someone..? Anyone..?

Surely there must be a doctor round here who doesn't mind taking a tax hit..?

13. You can't catch me, ha ha ha ha...... me and my unicorn are much too fast......

14. Assuming it starts...

• Like Like x 1
  15. I will be going for a ride on the tram as it is an essential element in my journey to fun, fun, fun.
    Car, plane, Underground, train, tram. Arrive.
    Can't wait. (In fact Ive done this journey a couple of times before). Still, can't knock Oyster. No tickets to buy from Heathrow to destination end.

16. OK They are done & here are the different renditions of my custom Galfer Rotors...which style do you guys like? I am leaning towards the #3 because this version has the slots over the holes allowing the gases to flow better like the original Superbike design.

The first rendition
    [​IMG]

Concept 1
    [​IMG]

Concept 2
    [​IMG]

Concept 3
    [​IMG]

Concept 3 with Carriers
    [​IMG]

#10816 Sinister, Apr 4, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 5, 2014
  17. I prefer smooth edge round discs, but #3 does look best of the available options IMO.

18. I'd be more worried that they work than the cosmetics

If I had to have them I would choose concept 3

• Like Like x 2
  19. Bling: Very subjective.

20. is the correct answer!

Do Not Sell My Personal Information