1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. Today I is going for a hot towel, cut throat razor shave (a Xmas present) then going to look for some garden furniture.

Tonight we are going to see Miranda Hart at the Sheffield arena. One of my Xmas presents to SWMBO. I can't stand Miranda Hart but SWMBO seems to find her hilarious for some inexplicable reason.

2. They will work & damn good not just bling lol!

3. i have two invites for a piss up one south one north, cant decide. or do i just go in to work tomorrow and try and catch up. decisions decisions.

4. Feck all yet, off for a wander over Portsmouth soon as Mrs comes back from the gym...and now its raining :(

5. Weather OK this morning so I've been to our local park with our youngest.

Absolutely amazed that on a lovely day like this the free tennis courts, table tennis table, basket ball courts and play area were completely empty, no wonder we have a child obesity problem.

6. Well we've been to Homebase and B&Q. Bought a new garden table, wall mounted retractable hose, and hanging baskets.

Just been to the local tip with the old and knackered garden table. Now need a kip before we go out tonight.

7. Tried this off road stuff

IMGA0022.JPG

• Like Like x 2
  8. I bought a 250cc Chinese bike for greenlaning when it's raining :)

9. Dropped my bike off at Hathaways to be transported to Portimao. Roll-on Thursday :)

• Like Like x 4
  10. Met a couple of mates and rode over to Aylesbury for the roadshow event, best thing being the tea and cake off the van ! And riding of course. No dolly birds or am I just old fashioned ;)

11. Had a win on the grand national

• Like Like x 1
  12. Went work ... boring!

13. Went to the Guzzi shop to buy some fork dust seals. Twenty three fucking quid! For two poxy little bits of rubber!:mad:

I know how it feels to be bum raped now:(

• Like Like x 1
  14. I got stopped by a woman whilst shopping in the high street today.

She said, "Excuse me, sir, have you had an accident in the last three years that wasn't your fault?"

I said, "Yes, she's nearly 2 now."

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  15. Lucky "B", I've not been back a week and I'm jealous. Hope you have a great time and the Gods of good fortune smile on you :upyeah:. Andy

16. Well we went to see Miranda Hart at Sheffield Arena. I have to say that she was quite funny. Half of the time.

She seems to appeal a lot to young girls, which I found rather strange. They must have made up 60% of the audience.

17. El T, funny enough my youngest daughters really like Miranda, got them the DVD for Christmas.

18. My 11 year old daughter loves her, it is very gentle humour.

19. soar head sunday

20. Trying to drag myself out to the shed, but it just ain't working:Yawn:

Do Not Sell My Personal Information