1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. I have you down on the list.Welcome finm:upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  2. A warm welcome to you NZDave.:upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  3. Are you even going to be able to walk after taking on the triplets?

• Like Like x 1
  4. :Wideyed: Triplets, you're gonna have to be more specific before the mob get the wrong/or perhaps right impression. ;)

5. The three bikes for two hours each in one day 'get ya leg over ElT challenge'

He's setting the benchmark don't you know ;)

• Like Like x 1
  6. Aaahh, I see, well I got that completely wrong !

7. Yeah baby! :upyeah:

8. I have just booked flights for me and two chums for our next snowboarding holiday. And it was a steal compared to this year's flights.

Back of the net :upyeah:

9. I completely sympathise. For those on the outside looking in its very hard to really understand the roller coaster which goes with it, especially if its a rapid deterioration.

For me the biggest issue to deal with is the fear of being single forever, who is going to want a short limpy legged cripple? I know that's not really the case, but sometimes it really feels that way.

Keep fighting mate, keep fighting.

10. Well, you can start by getting rid of the onesie. That isn't going to win you any votes. Your girlfriend is allowed to wear one if she likes... (with her Ugg boots).
    Then you need to get invited to some parties (or throw one).
    You have to create the right conditions. Being at home alone fettling a CBR is not going to get you where you want to be.
    Then shrug off the limping thing by explaining it was a macho accident. It's far more about personality. Adopt one of a winner and you'll be fine!

11. Torn between a Breitling Montbrillant Datora or a Rolex Daytona steel with a black face.

12. Done 460 miles on the Mutley today. Went to Whitby for fish n chips then back home....was a run out to get the muscles ready for a run to WDW plus the missus wanted to see some Dracula stuff like the church and abbey used in the film. She's a goth so to be expected lol

image.jpg

13. Or tell wimmin you're a dolphin trainer. Works every time ;)

• Like Like x 1
  14. Day
    Daytona is the better buy, just don't get sucked in to the hype and pay too much for one. I was tempted last year as one came up at the right money, but I don't want to part with my 20 year old GMT, I still think the Daytona looks a bit too overstated, I prefer the classic GMT.

15. Carlos, I agree. Used to have a Daytona and sold it to pay house deposit. Currently have a bi-metal GMTII but just fancy a change.

16. Finally finished on the design concepts for the full floating rear rotor...
    Started with this...
    [​IMG]
    Then the different designs...
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    So I had it tweaked a bit & this will be my rear rotor...
    [​IMG]

17. Ah but my new mantra is just because can doesn't mean you have to!

• Like Like x 1
  18. I have a Milguauss gv. Different.

• Like Like x 1
  19. I've just had to call an ambulance cos someone in our factory has chopped their finger ends off :Vomit:

Do Not Sell My Personal Information