1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. Had a trip down to OYB with Maverick61 so he could have his first service on his Diavel. Seen the new 14 Diavel n must admit was tempted but then got on the Mutley n all was forgotten

2. I've talked myself out of a clk55amg / 911 on a weekly basis using the same rationale

• Like Like x 2
  3. Just finished preparing the NC29 and the 748R for Brands Indie on Tuesday. As the NC29 is new to us I spent more time making sure everything was okay and having picked up the 748R from FE after Cartagena yesterday, I'm pleasantly surprised that apart from checking oil, tyre pressures and battery condition all I had to do was fit the new Rizoma front brake guard. Time for spag bol, a couple of beers and ready to sit down in front of the TV for a bikefest of racing and ....... more beers :D. Andy

4. About 12 years ago, I used an air cooled 911 every day for 12 months in all weathers clocking up about 15,000 miles, loved every minute of it but it was crippling financially

5. Welcome to my wavelength:upyeah:

6. Went on a jaunt [​IMG]

Fish and chips for lunch and an ice cream on the way home

• Like Like x 2
  7. Rich colours in the pic -what did you use to take it?

8. A camera :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. Iphone and camera+

10. Oils and a canvas, was my working assumption, but just wanted to check.

• Like Like x 1
  11. went for a ride too

P1000782.JPG

• Like Like x 2
  12. v.nice looks like you guys got the weather to day. been pishing it down all day here, looking good for the next few days so i will be running the bike for work next week.

13. Dont rub it in :rolleyes:

14. Ran the London marathon

Slowly and in some discomfort

• Like Like x 3
  15. one and a half weeks to go, it will be fine.

16. Had to get out of the county as MAG had a rally in the market square ;) 'Twas a lovely day even though we were visiting our dads graves lol

17. Sod that, I went down the pub, spent 2 hours staring down a very impressive cleavage:Hungry:

18. Do your own moobs count then? :D

19. got to be done. howd you carry the flowers or did you nick'em of off someone elses plot.;)

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information