1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. Nope, these were attached to a very attractive lady. Well, if she didn't want me to look at them she wouldn't have had them hoiked up like that...

2. Well done you :upyeah:

Did you get much sponsorship?

3. cool. got her number?

4. Checking out your moobs eh?

5. Thatll teach me for replying on viewing first unread..

6. Don't know how much yet, MD has suggested a corporate sponsorship to be discussed on Monday

7. Got her pants mate;)

• Like Like x 1
  8. Gave the Ducati a quick clean, as it was a little dusty. Started working on the cbr clocks. There was a small crack in the lens of the tacho, so ordered a replacement lens. No biggie until I took the clocks apart to find the existing lenses were in fact judiciously cut cd case, mastic'd in place. There is also a sizeable chunk missing from the side...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The horrors keep coming! I'm impressed the clocks looked as good as they did!

9. Today I have mainly been moving earth from a place I don't want it to a place I do, which is naturally uphill. Barrowloads of earth are heavy.
    Planted a few ferns, a hibiscus and a honeysuckle. Sowed grass seed on the raked earth. Beautiful day.
    No biking, but tomorrow morning taking it for service at the crack of dawn, so I'll get some miles in.

Earth went here --->

[​IMG]

And here's a nice pic of all sorts of colourful trees and shrubs. It's a great spring:

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  10. I love gardening. I could watch someone doing it for hours :)

• Like Like x 1
  11. #10972 Sinister, Apr 14, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 14, 2014
    • Like Like x 1
  12. And you would be the poorer of the two......

(albeit, you would be able to move and bend the next day...)

13. But you'd have a naff garden, or no garden. :smile:

14. And that's why we just have decking down to the stream. And SWMBO does all the pots an' ting :upyeah:

15. Today I have been to a talent development symposium in Preston. I was sat with Konrad Bartelski all day. :)

16. Ironing - I'm sure if men did the majority of this type of work they'd either ban shirts in the workplace or come up with something that is properly crease resistant :Bored:

17. Whoooooohhhhhhh!

18. I saw a piece of chewing gum in the urinal today.

I thought, "That must have been really painful"

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information