1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. i couldn't even give a reach around wright now.

2. That is a Pommier du Japon (Malus floribunda × Japanese flowering crabapple). It's a really spectacular shrub at this time of year. Other things in the pic are a cherry (probably self planted) in the background, a magnolia, a large fir tree, a cypress (is that a Lawson's cypress? I didn't plant it), wisteria, hazel and I can't remember the name offhand of the green shrub in the foreground which is going to produce astonishingly aromatic blossom a bit later in the year.

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  3. just got a phone call from the wife, shes booked us into the Hilton in Avimore for two nights and suggested i take the bike up. is it unreasonable for me to assume she has just broken something?

4. Your being dumped Fin. Hence the bike to get yerself home. :p

5. :eek: I'm guessing her wedding vows! ;)

6. nah! i know my wife she's broken something.

7. or bought something...

you were expecting a new kitchen/bathroom/in-laws to move in weren't you?

8. The good news is that it's unlikely to be your bike, seeing as she was suggesting you ride it up.

9. unless of course he rides it up and leaves it with the new buyer/owner in Aviemore, about which Finm knows nothing ........ yet.

• Like Like x 1
  10. see if i get back to find her mother sitting on a new can in my house after just reversing in to my other bike. :Rage:

11. Shes running off with an 18yr old female ski instructor.

12. not again. up shot i might not need that faster twist grip after all.:smile:

13. Take your video camera this time.

14. dirty girls.

15. Brands Hatch Indie circuit from 9am this morning to 8pm this evening for £89. Great weather, if a little chilly out of the sun and loads of sessions with only the odd red flag. A pint of Greene King and a kebab on the way home, life doesn't get much better than today. Andy

• Like Like x 3
  16. better run up last night what a difference 15 degrees makes. jury duty has been canceled mixed feelings about that. and the only thing the misses has broken is the bank. £450 for two nights why to people come to scotland for a holiday? the run down this morning shouldn't be so bad not looking frosty out there.

17. Jury service is, in the main, boring and doesn't cover your costs if you're self employed. Just my view of course. I've been on jury service once, had one piddling case in two weeks, and got off the second time as "expenses" didn't cover my salary.

Today I woke and got up at 2am. Fannyed about on the internet till 4am. Went to sleep on the sofa and woke up again 15 mins ago.

Today is gonna be a long one :/

18. i would like to of seen the process but your right i couldn't afford it. sleeping is a bitch the crazy hours i was keeping there for about 6 years in at 2am back out at 7 still in that pattern now. never mind sleeping is for the dead. tomorrow is my last day for three days yabeuty. cracking roads up avimore way. and still a bit early for the full tourist traffic.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Saw them live in their home town of Birmingham just before Christmas. Had VIP tickets which the wife bought me for my birthday. Awesome!!!

Do Not Sell My Personal Information