1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. Yep you can barely notice. Took some fitting mind...as with anything aftermarket its never a straight on job. Cracked the rear light and took a lug off in the process but who cares, looks good and weighs next to nothing!

2. Threw my leathers on for a blast out on the fuglystrada...christ, they kick up a stink:eek:

Admittedly I got caught in a downpour on the way back from Folkestone, but I've never had leathers smell this bad before. May need some professional help with these:frown:

3. Pirate eye-patch off now, feeling much better. Did the Benson to Buckingham Multistrada run. Good ride, nice meeting, stayed dry. On the way home, I find the Buckingham - Aylesbury - Hemel road is still really great, with some 120mph curves (I would imagine!). Got home to find the Inland Rev has sent me a four-figure cheque as a tax refund. This was one of the better days.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Nice one Pete, good to hear the patch is off, no more pirate cracks then, and you sound like you had a great ride out!

5. Made this.......

IMAG0490.jpg

6. Nice one phil! :upyeah:

Was that before or after the run?

7. I guess technically before... today is rest day (ran 5.5k yesterday), tomorrow i'm in the pool at 7am, then running 5.5k at 8am before driving to Bedford, Cranfield Derby, Cranfield Bedford and back to Milton Keynes..... Pah, relaxation is for the weak!!!

8. Slacker! Rest days are for the rest of us! :tongue:

9. I an a (sort of) normal human bean you know.....

10. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  11. Gym, then when to see the Dark Knight Rises (because it was starting shortly after I arrived at the cinema):

Excellent film - perhaps the best of the Batman series. Somehow more believable than some, with Gotham most definitely an identifiable New York. Great baddy with Tom Hardy and Anne Hatherway in her rubber one-piece riding a ridiculous Batbike - what's not to like?

Only downside to the day was clipping a hedgehog on the drive home. Didn't have the heart to stop and see how it was (as I don't think there would be a great deal I could do). Tried to go straight over it without touching but there was a definite bump. I love hedgehogs. Never hit one before. weep.

12. Long ride on the bike this morning then scared my flatmate whilst cooking breaky in sweaty lycra. Food shopping done now sitting down to study(procrastinate) - exam in two days...

13. its almost a persons duty to do that after exercise in the morning. Unfortunately my housemates have become immune...

14. You need to redress the balance, Sir. Go here and buy one:upyeah:

15. 45 mins of pool time (swimming, not bar room) and a 5.5k run. Feel like I have the energy of ten men right now.. :biggrin:

16. I've got all the energy of a slow loris with a broken tail:frown:

• Like Like x 1
  17. Opened the garage door and looked at the mountain of bits that on Monday was a 900SL MK1, nearly finished ripping it apart for major overhaul.
    Missus was on a night so entertaing the kids today

18. I've been to carmarthen and brought all the essential things for moving into the new house next weekend.such fun!

19. There's a theme here. This is s good book on the subject, might motivate you: Amazon.co.uk: the procrastination equation: Books

Do Not Sell My Personal Information