1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. Had to take my part ex car in to the dealer so they make their targets for this month. My new car wont be ready til next Sat so they gave me this to play with

:upyeah::upyeah::upyeah::upyeah::upyeah::upyeah::upyeah::upyeah::upyeah::upyeah:

image.jpg

• Like Like x 4
  2. Gonna put in a quick weeks tour of the Highlands and Islands?

3. you can store it at mine if your going as a walk on passenger.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Sadly not. Work! Done 250 miles in it today tho just going up n down the gearbox in Sport mode. Roll on the Lottery win.

5. Worth more than the bungalow!

6. Went to the Ducati Aylesbury Open day and came away with one of these:

AGV Pista GP Carbon.jpg

• Like Like x 4
  7. Lol, not far off.

8. [​IMG]

Fitted the HM Quickshifter to my 999s. Unfortunately the battery is fooked so couldn't go for a spin to try out the race shift pattern but have reserved a Yuasa at my local Halfords. Hopefully it might be dry tomorrow???

• Like Like x 1
  9. You obviously didn't follow my Father's advice "buy a house you can't afford, buy a car you can afford to throw away"

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Bought my bike back from bike hospital, new BBS unit installed and all is well in the world again :))

11. celebrating Rochdale AFC getting promoted to League 1 - I know small things amuse small minds, but it's been a long road to get there.....

12. Spent all day in the garage. Good to be back

13. i was also in the garage all day. brought 848 home for a blast tomorrow down for a quick look at the new ducs at tyndrum and then beyond some ware.

14. A mate called round to show me his latest " investment"
    Ten years apart ,the old girl has aged well. IMG_0044.JPG

IMG_0045.JPG

• Like Like x 2
  15. Dodged showers

16. Smelly git.

I have been mostly bored today, and have thus talked more than my usual bollocks. Didin't quite make it out on the bike, I'll regret that tomorrow when it's pissing it down with wet rain.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Is there any other sort?;)

18. Threatening clouds all day but no rain so it was vegplantinghedgeclipppinggrassmowingmulchmakingdrivesweeping wine.

19. Oof...my head:(

20. Sorted out a taker for all the landscaping and gardening books I had accumulated over 30 years.Going to a guy I know who has recently got the gardening bug.I do like to see things that are no use to me anymore go to a good home.:upyeah:

Do Not Sell My Personal Information