1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. Thanks wantz1, we have been flat out for months now and I can't hire enough trucks at the mo ! :):)
    Trouble is I have used my XKR money as deposits :(. Should be worth it soon though, it's a very calculated risk ;)

2. Thank you. Just got back from seeing him. He's pretty much "smacked off his tits" and was hallucinating all the time I was there. But at least he's not in pain.

3. Thanks Chris. I appreciate everyone's thoughts. :)

4. Mate, all the very best, I can't imagine a worse feeling than what you are going through but I really hope u have loved ones around that are there for u and will support u through the difficult times. My dad is 68, I couldn't believe it the other day and only really thought about it when adding him to my insurance, they feel like they never age. All the best.

5. Thank you. I appreciate it. :)

• Like Like x 1
  6. Should have ordered a 899 ;)

7. any notable features?

8. i said 'some years back' , not several centuries ago!

anyway, croydon is not near Salem, the last time i checked.....

:)

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. long blond hair, when i knew him was married to a girl called Lorain. hung about with j spingks all from my part off the world but lived in croyden for years through the ninety's

10. I've done a bit of work (business planning stuff and a few phone calls), I've been arranging stuff around picking up my bike on Saturday. And I've just taken a call from my brother in law to tell me that my dad has taken a turn for the worse, and they are calling a priest out to give him his last rites, as my dad was religious.

I'm heading north in a bit. Again. :(

11. and he is from paisley that would stand out, trust me.

12. Managing a few more fires

13. Spend the morning ogling fit birds in London, happy in the knowledge I had an easy day's work...til 3pm, when I found out I was also supposed to be going to Godalming in the afternoon.

"We must have forgot to tell you".

:mad:

14. Likewise in plant rental, we are flat out in the cherry picker business.

15. You sure he was not a red haired chap?

You know, with a blue face....!!

16. Had quite a surreal day today, blasted over to Alconbury near Huntingdon with a friend of mine in his R8 V10 ( an event in itself) and spent the afternoon on a Bentley driving experience courtesy of the Audi dealer we do a fair bit of business with.

We were paired up and spent the whole afternoon thrashing Spurs, Gt's and the new GT S around cones, slaloms etc, cracking fun and I can't believe how quick a two and half ton motor car can go and stop

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

#11376 Carlos Fandango, May 1, 2014
    Last edited: May 1, 2014
    • Like Like x 5
  17. Booked the Guzzi in for it's mot tomorrow at 3pm. Only problem is I don't finish work til 5.30. Guess I'll find out just how much notice my employers are taking of me tomorrow...

• Like Like x 1
  18. Took the 1098 for an mot, passed through no bother, advisory on the rear tyre - that's another thread starting :)

19. Multi serviced today at Aylesbury, 1 year and 6000 miles. Really enjoying this bike and had a good look round all the new stock etc. some lucky people will be getting their 899's early as 3 are coming early ! I am sure Steve said there was a red one available. As for me I am quite taken with the New Tuono ! :)

• Like Like x 1
  20. Errrrrr. Not a lot. Back to work next week.

Nearly forgot, took the new arrival out for some fresh air.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information