1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So what have you done today..?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by figaro, Mar 17, 2012.

1. ET s very quiet..............

2. that's ether a good thing or a bad thing with whats going on the noo.
    me i 'm still thawing out fell asleep in the bath last night never got out till today. off down to oban to bring the multy home and wee service. change the relays and tax it. try and get it booked in to D.G for shims and a perusal.

3. He's picking up his new bike

4. I bet he is riding it right now.:upyeah:

5. I know.....

6. Is it a red one?:)

7. Selling my house. Had 3 viewings today. Getting sick of hoovering up and polishing stuff. :(

8. Picked up the bike first thing but them had to rush up north to see my dad who's not got long left. In fact I'm still here cos the old bugger is hanging on so far. Trouble is he hasn't got long now :(

9. :)

image.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  10. Like the new bike very much.:upyeah:So sorry that you have a lot of sadness at this time.Can't think of anything else to say.

• Like Like x 1
  11. What Merv said. You'll get through it.

I went for a nice ride just now. Quite a bit smoother than recent rides and not as much pain at the end of it.
    I did curtail it a little though, otherwise I may have ended up at Bogs Ill after Loomies. Not there yet.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Sod the bike Tel, that can wait a few more days. My warmest regards to you and yours.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Answered a bunch of competency questions for a civil service job. They're so hard, I have to write notes on the question before I can even begin towrite notes on the answer!

14. What sort of Civil service job asks hard questions? :)

Is it working for a Government Minister? Do you have to bury the bodies for him so that they're never found?

15. looking good elt whats with the diavel in the back ground.?
    decided not to bother with the bike today spent time with the kids out the back field on the quad and a little Chinese scrambler i got given. the wee mans getting right cocky on it.

16. I always assumed traffic wardens were the ones who failed the security guard tests...

17. Picked up the new car then drove to London to pick up some 20" alloys for it, will fit them next week :)

image.jpg

18. Those 20's will spoil the ride, they'll look good though

19. The Diavel was just a customer of Duc Manchester that was getting it serviced.

20. Thanks Fig. The bike is keeping my mind off things ATM

Do Not Sell My Personal Information